Run Away Bride

"You ready." Augustine said has he locked his arms into mine.

"Yeah." I said and gave him a fake smile.

"Okay."He said and kiss my cheek.

I know it was traditional for your father to walk you do the aisle but my brother been there for me no matter what.

Has we walked down the aisle You by Janelle Monae played and every one was standing up I could see my mother in the front row crying and my father smiling. I looked straight head and saw Jayden smiling at me I gave him a fake smile and he winked his eye.

"Today we are gathered to share with Augustina and Jayden

An important moment in their lives. Their time together , they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one." The pastor said.

I said my vows to Jayden trying not to look into his to show my hurt.

"I Jayden take you Augustina ,to be my wife ,to have and to hold from this day forward , for better or worse ,for richer or poorer,in sickness and in health ,to love and cherish , from this day forward until death do us apart." Jayden said while looking deep into my eyes smiling and holding my hands in his.

"Do you Jayden Davis take Augustina Smith to be your wife." The pastor asked.

"I Do." He said then took my hand and placed the ring on my finger.

"Now do you Augustina Smith take Jayden Smith to be your husband?" The pastor asked giving me a big smile.

I being to get lost in my thoughts.

What I'm I doing I shouldn't be here. I can't believe Jayden would do this to me.He has a daughter and two More on the way.I thought he was faith to me.How can I be so stupid to not know he was cheating on me I guess I never want to believe he was. This is killing me.

"Augustina you alright?" Jayden asked as he waved his hand in my face

"What?" I asked with confusion not knowing what happened.

"Do you Augustina Smith take Jayden Davis to be your husband." The pastor asked again.

I just stood their speechless. First I looked at Jayden who gave me a concern look then I looked in the audience and the first person my eyes landed on was Deanna who was smiling and became  angry I then faced Jayden and shook my hand in disappointed. I lifted up my dress and ran down the aisle. A lot of people was calling my name was but the one that I really heard was jayden's.I just kept running and didn't look back. Once I got outside into the parking

Lot summer,Atlanta, Jadah, and Georgia were right behind me.

"Augustina what's wrong." Atlanta was the first to say.

"Jayden cheated on me." I said holding back tears

"What you mean he cheated on you." Georgia asked