N.M. - master chef

"baby are you sure you alright?" nick asked his sick girlfriend pulling the blankets up for her and stroking her cheek.

"mhm" tori replied with a voice just above a whisper and a head nod.

"can i get you anything?" nick asked again in hopes of helping tori.

"maybe a snack?" she asked being the first thing she would of eaten since yesterday.

"yes, yes, i'll go get you a snack" nick stood up in excitement and rushed down stairs, he was beyond happy that his sick girlfriend wanted to eat. he ran into the kitchen and thought about what he could make her "apples and peanut butter, no no, popcorn? no something more nutritious." nick paced around the kitchen thinking of what to give her "ahhh ha" a lightbulb went off in nicks head and he went to work. nick walked back into the bedroom with his back facing tori holding a tray with his masterpiece "now close your eyes"

"ok?" tori closed her eyes playing along with nicks game. tori felt a weight on her lap and she opened her eyes. in front of her there was a smoothie that was a dark green shade and a price of toast with an egg, pounds of vegetables, and cheese and ham on it, and to top it all off a mini muffin, "babe i said a snack not a full meal" tori looked down at the meal astonished.

"i just didn't know what you wanted" nick scratched the back of his neck and rested his hands on the bed.

"baby i love it, i just don't think i can stomach it all" tori kissed nick lightly on the lips and laughed. she looked at nick and saw a bit of sadness in his eyes "come on sit down, i need help with it" she patted beside her and a smile went into nicks face and he sat down next to her. tori picked up the smoothie and took a sip, surprised at how good it was. then she took a bite of the egg and nodded in surprise at how good it was. nick followed her steps by taking a drink of the smoothie and then a bite of the egg.

"wow i'm an amazing cook" nick wiped his hands after finishing the egg and tori finished the smoothie.

"and an amazing boyfriend, thank you for taking care of me" tori pulled his face towards her and kissed him.

"i love taking care of you" he repeatedly pecked her lips.

"stop your going to get sick" tori laughed in between his kisses.

"i don't care"