B.A. - college

Paris walked through the building she was going to spend the next year in. her eyes wandering along the doors of both sides of the hall peaking into every room, not in a creepy way. when she finally reached the door that was supposedly hers she opened it with a smile to reveal her roommate. she wore a bandana over her head and multiple chains around her neck immediately intimidating paris.

"hi, im izzy!" the girl introduced herself once she released she wasn't alone anymore. she walked away from her bed that she was in the process of making and hugged paris.

"hi im paris" she smiled and walked over to her side of the room. it was small and plain but with decor paris knew she would like it.

"you excited?" izzy asked going back and continuing to make her bed while paris started to unpack her bags that had been brought to her room.

"yeah and nervous" paris replied pulling out her clothes from her bags.

"dont be" izzy hopped down from her bed and put her trash in the bin "freshman year was dope"

"your not a freshman?" paris asked nervously.

"naw im a junior" izzy said which made paris attamaticly a little bit more nervous. she nodded at izzy and continued to unpack her things.

ten minutes later

"um is there another closet?" paris asked holding her clothes in her hands confused on where she was supposed to put them because there was only one.

"yeah I've got some friends bring up a wardrobe for you" izzy popped her head out the door to the hall looking both ways "as a matter a fact they are here" she smiled and backed into the room.

"b i told you lift with your fucking legs" a deep voice yelled through the hall.

"austin i told you i dont have a good grip so shut the fuck up!" b yelled back.

"guys shut up and hurry up so we can drop the damn thing!" a smaller voice yelled. soon after all the yelling three guys appeared in the room holding a very talll wardrobe that they set next to paris's bed.

"thanks" paris thanked the boys who were sweating a ton.

"no...problem..." one boy said bending over resting his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"paris this is edwin, my boyfriend" izzy wrapped her arm around a smaller boy with black curls.

"what's up" he waved and paris did the same.

"that's austin" izzy pointed at a scrawny looking boy who wore a anime t shirt.

"hey" the two said in sync.

"and lastly that's brandon" izzy pointed to the boy that was bent over. he stood up and held his hand out for paris. she got lost in his eyes that's how beautiful he was.

"hi" paris met his hand and blushed but she wasn't the only one star struck. brandon couldn't stop staring at her beautiful smile and drooled over the fact that she was so unbearable cute.

"well boys ima hit the cafe" izzy patted edwins chest and exited the room leaving edwin and austin to trail behind her.

"you wanna..." brandon pointed to the door.

"uhh i think im going to stay here and unpack a bit" paris looked down to avoid eye contact with the prettiest boy she had ever seen before.

"you need help?" brandon asked eagerly.

"i could use some" paris looked back up at him smiling to see that he already beat her to it.