Z.K. - face mask

Sienna sat on her and her boyfriend zions living room floor faceting her best friend jade.

"im telling you he aint worth your time dump his sorry ass" sienna said to her best friend who laid across her bed in destress through the screen. jade huffed and thought about what sienna just said to her as sienna wiped the makeup off her face.

"you think i should ask him first or just dump him?" jade asked about her boyfriend of one week who she already had a suspicion that he was cheating on her.

"dump that fucker right now" zions said walking through their front door and plopping down on the couch behind his girlfriend.

"when did you get home?" sienna asked him looking up at him tipping her head backwards.

zion pecked her lips, "just now, im so tired from rehearsals" he flopped back down laying on the couch. siena went back to her convo with jade.

"on another note what are you wearing to the boys event tomorrow?" jade asked trying to distract herself from her own problems.

"sienna come cuddle me!" zion whined giving grabbing hands like a child towards his girlfriend.

"im talking to jade z" sienna replied not moving from her spot "im thinking a green dress and nude heels ill send you pictures. what about you, your my plus 2?"

"im thinking.." jade paused noticeably thinking about what she would wear.

"im thinking its time to go" zion reached over his girlfriend and hung up the FaceTime call. sienna looked over her shoulder to see her boyfriend smiling to himself and reaching out for her.

"i can't believe you" sienna said playfully as she wiped off the last of her makeup placing the wipe on the coffee table. sienna got up and smacked her boyfriend on the head, only to be pulled down by the waist and cuddled on the couch.

"just cuddle me" zion whined like a baby and wrapped his arms very tight around siennas waist.

"z its thursday night" sienna spoke, and zion groaned knowingly that thursday night and sunday night were face mask night for his girlfriend. zion let go of his girlfriend and she disappeared to the bathroom to get a mask.

"what one are you doing tonight?" zion asked still with his eyes closed but he could hear his girlfriend returning.

"this clay one" she held it up for her boyfriend to see but she realized his eyes were closed. she sat down on the floor where she was before and applied the blue lush face mask. after she finished applying her face mask, she felt bad for her boyfriend that worked way too hard so she decided to cuddle him per his request. she slipped under his arm and rested her hand on the back of her head so her face avoided touching anything. zion smiled to himself and wrapped his arm around his girlfriend and kissed her face sweetly as a thank you.

"ZION MY FACE MASK!" sienna screamed over exaggerating that severity of the situation. zion opened his eyes right away at the sound of his girlfriend yelling at him. he was confused because of his fatigue but then felt the mask on his lips.

"EWW GROSS" zion yelled at no one in particular as he wiped his tongue after mistakenly licking the mask off his lips.

"stupid bitch!" sienna laughed at zion as he rushed to the kitchen and put his head under the sink to rinse the taste out of his mouth. zion appeared back in the living room with the front of his shirt drenched with water.

"i hate face mask night" zion rolled his eyes at his girlfriend who was laughing so hard she could barley stand and walked to their bedroom.