B.A. - nails

"bb come here!" brandon yelled upstairs to his girlfriend cara.

"finally" cara said after spending five minutes upstairs after brandon told her that there was a surprise for her "joking" cara smiled once she saw brandon playfully shake his head.

"ta da" brandon said holding his arms towards the fake nail salon that he had set up in the living room for her "you were complaining about your nails and how you didn't want to spend the money so i'm gonna do them for you" brandon smiled cheesily. cara took a moment taking a step further to look at how thoughtful the set up was. she looked at brandon with her hands over her heart and kissed him.

"baby i love it so much" cara said with tears in her eyes.

"no time for crying your five minutes late to your appointment" brandon guided cara to her seat and then jogged around the coffee table to take a seat on the floor pillow across the table from her.

"ok" brandon nodded to himself and began to focus on the nails taking her existing polish off first. brandon squinted his eyes and bit his bottom lip which he did while he focused which cara thought was the cutest.

"babe we have to do like salon talk" cara said while brandon put lotion on her hands.

"how do we do that?" brandon looked at her confused.

"you ask me if i'm dating anyone, how life has been going... you know stuff like that, like girl talk" cara explained and brandon soon understood.

"so tell me, any guys that you've been hanging out with?" brandon asked beginning the salon talk.

"not really" cara replied making brandon shoot her a look making cara let out a laugh "you know actually now that i'm thinking about it there's this guy, we've been talking for a year or so"

"just talking hmm" brandon said salty.

"he's really special, very warm heart and super talanted, he's kinda like my dream guy" cara said making brandon smile to himself.

"this guy sounds like a keeper" brandon said while he filed her nails.

"something like that" cara replied.

"so you live alone then?" brandon asked.

"yeah" cara nodded watching as brandon put down the file and picked up three colors all shades of green.

"which color?" brandon asked.

"hmm this one please" cara pointed time the first one which was an olive shade.

"yo salon talk is hard i don't know what to say" brandon said making him and cara both laugh.

"wait wait hold still" brandon said through his laugh.

"hey your not doing bad" cara said surprised looking at the few nails he had already painted.

"wow you doubted me that much" brandon joked.

"i had full faith" cara shot him a smile. brandon smiled as he looked down at the nails and cara pouted our her lips for a kiss. after a few seconds brandon noticed and kiss cara over the table.

"uhh i'm not sure nail techs are supposed to kiss customers" brandon admitted.

"i hope you don't get fired" cara played along.

"i hope you don't get dumped" brandon replied making them both laugh.