N.M. - publicity

"god, no this can't be happening" nezza held her head in between her hands cursing at the sight she just saw on her phone.

her phone was on the ground cracked from the impact of her dropping it on her bedroom floor, but she didn't care.

she reluctantly picked up the phone again and red the title of the article that she had just gotten sent to her by her best friend.

"prettymuch member nick mara spotted leaving a show with a young women"

"nick maras hookup spotted on the walk of shame"

nezza panicked, she had already talked to her publicist, who basically told her she's screwed and her best friend that practically said the same thing.

incoming call from 231-638-6394

nezza looked at her phone confused at the unknown number that was on her screen.

"hello?" she answered suspiciously.

"hey" nicks voice rang through the rang.

"hey"

"have you seen it?" nick asked.

nezza contemplated whether she should lie or not "yeah i saw them" she sighed.

"well i've got good and bad news, good news everything is ok it's been taken care of, bad news you have to do a publicity stunt with me"

"and what if i don't want to?" nezzas voice came out sassier than she thought.

"well how about we just make it easy on both of us and do it cause if you don't then the label will get involved and blow it out of proportion" nick said and nezza agreed.

"ok fine when and where?" nezza asked.

"now and my house, i'll send you the address" and with that nick ended the call, nezza was sent an address and was in her car on the way.

she rung the doorbell and nick answered immediately. without a word he retreated back i got he house leaving nezza to uncomfortably follow and close the door behind her. nick walked up to what she assumed was his room and waited for her to enter and closed the door behind her.

"so the plan is we have to go to the grove together and act like we are having a great time, been together for a while, blah blah blah got it?" nick said.

"yeah but if that's all that it is why did we have to come up here for that?" nezza questioned.

"well you have to wear one of my t shirts, preferably something that matched my outfit" nick said and started to shuffle through his rack of clothes displayed. he pulled a black biggie smalls t-shirt out and handed it to nezza. she looked at it and shrugged and took her shirt off and put it on.

"i could of given you space" nick replied once she pulled the shirt over her head.

"nothing you haven't seen before" nezza shrugged and threw her shirt onto the corner of his floor. nick just laughed a little to himself and grabbed his keys and started to walk out the door, wear another biggie smalls t shirt.

at the grove

nick pulled up to a relatively close spot and hopped out after refreshing nezzas mind about the game plan. he jogged around the car to help nezza out and so it begun. he grabbed her hand and the two started walking through the outdoor shopping center.

"so what's it like constantly being watched?" nezza tried to make conversation.

"not fun, but at the same time it's cool knowing people look up to you, you know the feeling" nick replied knowing about nezzas slight fame.

"yeah but not you your extent" nezza scuffed "ooou! let's go in i need new underware" nezza pointed to victoria's secret.

"yeah no" nick laughed pulled nezza away from the store doors.

"nick you better come in with me or that man with a camera standing behind those bushes is going to be very happy" nezza said through a smile so nick wouldn't be alarmed. nick caught on quickly and gave in. nezza clapped and placed a kiss on his cheek and pulled him into the store.

"do you seriously need 20 pairs of new underwear? how many do you go through in a day?" nick asked as they walked out with two big bags full.

"four pairs in a good day" nezza replied making nick give her a questioning face "in kidding one, maybe two if i shower in the middle of the day."

"oh shit" nick noticed a group of paps standing by the fountain waiting for them to come out of a store.

"hey it's all good just take this and this" nezza said removing her abnormally small loui v backback and making nick put it on and handing nick one of the bags and holding his hand in the other.

"i told you let me carry my bags" nezza fake whined as they walked by the paparazzi ignoring them.

"naw mamas i told you once i'll tell you again" nick replied.

"ugh" nezza rolled her eyes playfully.

"i love you though" nick smiled.

"i love you too" nezza said i back and squished his face. they successfully made it though the cameras to nicks car and with that their mission was complete.