prolouge

{ i made this fanfic based off a comment (the comment said "let the fanfics begin" or smthn) from of a remix of fake love (that's a mouthful), and it is completely original and the remix and comment was purely inspiration.

the time is set just like it is in the show. here are the ages:
jin, yoongi, rm- 17
hobi- 16
jimin, taehyung, jungkook— 15

<yes i realize that's not how they are spaced out irl but this is a work of fiction>

please be respectful and do not plagiarize my work or my ideas. }

         •

"why were you out there alone? at this time? in the rain?" namjoon asked the boy in a hospital gown they had found in the woods.

they were originally on a hunt for a missing friend when they came across the poor-looking boy and had to bring him home with them.

he paused, waiting for the boy to speak.

"he's deaf." yoongi mumbled somewhere behind namjoon.

"oh shut up, yoongi. he's probably scared. we just pulled this random child out of the woods, you know." the eldest, jin spoke.

"is he going to replace jungkook?" jimin whimpered.

"no. no one is replacing anyone." namjoon spoke up. "we're still going to look for kookie, we're just helping—what's your name?"

the frail-looking boy slowly reached down and pulled up his pant leg, revealing a 'V.'

"v? why does he have a v tattooed to his leg?" hobi pointed to the permanent ink on the strange boy's ankle.

"v..." namjoon thought. "like the roman numeral."

"or like a letter of the alphabet." jin interrupted.

"jin, i love you, but shut up." namjoon snapped and went back to thinking.

"his legs and arms have no hair on them, like he's well groomed. i mean, for a girl it would be considered well groomed. for a boy it's... odd." he thought aloud.

"true, so why is he so clean-shaven?" yoongi asked.

"it has to be an adult or a mindset that he has to be shaven." joon rubbed his lower lip in concentration. "but who has the mindset to shave everything but your hair?"

"they do."

everyone turned to the silent boy, who slowly looked up from his feet and met the eyes of the blonde 17-year old in front of him.

"and they're after me."

please leave constructive criticism and your thoughts.

-lina :)