chapter nine

"you can sleep here tonight." jimin told v after setting up a blanket and pillow on the basement couch. "would you like me to stay nearby?"

"we're all sleeping here tonight, jimin. that was the whole purpose of the sleepover." yoongi drew his eyebrows together.

jimin threw a playful glare at him before turning back to v with a smile on his face. "sleep well, alien!" he joked.

v smiled. for the first time, he felt warmth in his heart.

———————————
"HOW DID WE LOSE PATIENT V?!" dr.min shouted at the top of his lungs. "HE'S THE ONLY REASON WE HAVE JOBS!"

susie watched from afar as dr. min yelled at the other scientists. she started to slowly inch away, hoping to get out before the doctor caught her.

but she was too late. "SUSIE!" he yelled.

she sighed as the clicking of her heels filled the room. "yes sir?"

"find him. stop at NOTHING. find him before it's too late and we all fricking die." dr.min commanded. "GO!"
———————————
"-and then i snuck around the house and hopped back in through the window i propped open earlier. my mom didn't even know i left!" hobi told everyone and they all laughed. they were all laying in their sleeping bags on the floor in the basement.

jin forgot his sleeping bag, so he borrowed jimin's before they discovered v. since jimin usually slept on the couch, he didn't mind. but that was before v arrived. instead of taking the bag from jin, he just decided to get comfy and sleep with v.

**flashback to 15 minutes prior**

"i'm getting sleepy" yoongi yawned loudly.

"you're always tired, hyung." jimin rolled his eyes jokingly.

"whatever. let's lay down." jin suggested and grabbed jimin's sleeping bag from the closet.

"WAIT!" jimin shouted out and all the boys looked to him. "where will i sleep?"

the boys looked at each other for the answer and no one had one. they were all too big to share a sleeping bag.

jimin turned around. "um? v? can i sleep with you?"

v's eyes widened. "i've never shared a bed before" he said shakily.

"well it's a good thing this is a couch!" jimin smiled and jumped under the blanket with v.
———————————

hiiiiii!!! i'm back again with another update! c: i hope you enjoyed!

pls vote if u want btw 👉👈🥺

i love you all!!

-lina