chapter seven

hehe in honor of the boys themselves and of course, THE NEW ALBUM!!! literally INSANE man!!
——————————
"namjoon hyung!!! this is so scary!" hobi called for the elder, who was leading them in the woods jungkook would've most likely got lost in. "why are we doing this, anyways? can we please just call the cops?"

flashbacks ran through yoongi's head as hobi yelled those words.

"we're not calling the cops, hobi." yoongi interrupted with a low voice.

namjoon looked back at yoongi with sympathy in his eyes before yelling back at hobi. "yoongi hyung is right. we should respect his mother's orders."

hobi sighed and fear instantly replaced the disappointment in his heart, like it had never left.

hobi shined the light on the ground, just to watch his feet as he walked in the wooded area.

all of a sudden, something unusual caught his eye.

a big paper box of whoppers.

he heard the group move away from him, but there was some strange curiosity in him that he couldn't shake.

he reached for the box, and a pale hand smacked his away.

"AHHHHHHH! YOONGI HYUNG SAVE ME!" hobi screamed at the top of his long as he stumbled backwards and fell on his bum. the flashlight in his hand dropped and shined on the owner of the hand.

the group instantly rushed over to hobi, who looked as if he had just seen a ghost. pale in the face, hobi pointed at the figure that was lit up by the flashlight.

the boys followed hobi's gaze to the figure. it was a frail little boy. wearing a patient gown, his brows were furrowed, confused at the boys. but his eyes looked as scared as the boys', if not more.

namjoon gulped. "um, h-hi?"

the strange boy cleared his throat and booked it.

"wait!" hobi yelled after the boy as he hopped up on his feet and ran after him.

the boy obviously didn't get enough exercise, because hobi caught up to him within seconds.

"what are you doing out here in the woods?" hobi grabbed his shoulders and pinned him to a tree. "where are your parents?"

"parents?" the boy's voice was hoarse, but soft and quiet.

"do you have parents?" hobi asked.

the boy shook his head and stared at hobi. he had hair like his, eyes like his, and looked the same age.

"are you me?" the boy asked.

_____________________________
hi !! sorry for the late update! anyways i'm back! pls forgive me 🥺

-lina