1. 𝚆𝚎

I straighten out my my black leather skirt in front of the bathroom mirror. My makeup still looks okay I think. I can hear the music playing from the club, loud and clear.

My heart is beating fast from dancing for like 2 hours straight, clubbing is surprisingly fun.

The door to my right suddenly opens and a girl walks out, she pushes her hair back as she walks over to the sink, almost falling. "Hi!" I say, "are you okay?"

She looks at me and smiles before walking right back out.
Strange.
I look back in the mirror one last time and shrug, before walking back out to the colorful lights.

The loud noises of music and people are booming in my ears as I walk back over to my friends.

"Hi" I yell as I get over to them. I sit down with them and talk for a bit. The noise is so loud that we have yell at each other which looks quite ridiculous to be honest. "Girl you're 18! You should go get a guy tonight!" Evelyn yells at me. "Don't be so loud!" I quickly yell at her, "that's right, I'm 18 so that means that we're all too young to be in here!" I say and laugh.

I tell my friends that I'm going to get a drink, "anyone coming with me?" I ask, they all shake their heads and I sigh. Fine, I'll go myself!

I walk up to the bar and ask for a Mojito. The bartender nods and starts making it. I watch him carefully, I'm amazed by how skilled bartenders actually are, I have no idea how any cocktails are made. He finishes my drink and places it on the table in front of me.

Just as I am about to grab it, something starts buzzing in my bag. I look down at my bag, open it and grab my phone. I look at the screen
"Mother" it says. Why is she calling me right now... she knows I'm busy.

I look back up at my drink and grab it. I take a few big sips because it tastes really good. Before walking out to take the phone, I grab the drink and signal to my friends that I'm going on to talk on the phone.

The hot air is getting too hot in the crowded areas and I quickly walk right outside. The sky is dark and the street lights are bright. I quickly answer the phone, but just as I do, she hangs up... this is so typical.

I take a few more sips of my Mojito. I decide to stay outside for a minute because it is so peaceful compared to inside the club.

There are like three people standing by the door, smoking, clearly drunk like me. I take a look back down at my glass only to see that its empty. How did i drink it so fast?

I laugh to myself at the thought. Am I that drunk? I almost loose by balance and quickly walk over to the street light and hold onto the pole. This is not normal. I've never been this drunk. I just had one Mojito.

Things around me start to get really blurry. I turn around back to the people that were smoking to ask for help. I try to talk but I can't, I literally can't talk. I look back down at the glass and accidentally drop it. What is going on.

When I look back up, the three people are gone. I almost loose by grip on the pole but quickly turn around and grab it with both hands. I shake my head as everything turns black, I'm scared.

All of a sudden I can't feel my legs, I can't feel my hands. I look at them, and just as I do, I fall, before I hit the ground I can feel two arms catch me. I hear someone snickering and then I'm out.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

I groan as I slowly gain back my consciousness. I get the sense that I'm moving. I try to stand up only to realize that my legs are tied together down at my ankles and my thighs.

When I try to move my hands I realize that they have been tied around my back with another rope around my chest, holding my arms together.

I start to panic, the duct tape around my mouth is not helping. I look around. Black. I can't see anything. I am aware that I am in a moving vehicle. I try to move around to feel how big it is. There is no room. I'm in the trunk of a car I think.