7. 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚍

The clock reads 9:37 pm and I sigh, I haven't really done much since they all left earlier today, and what a mess.

My door opens and My eyes meet one of the guards, "boss has asked for you to come to his room, now" he says. I nod and he closes the door.

Shit what now, this could literally be about so many things. My heart starts racing but I try my best to ignore it.

I walk out the door and make my way over to his room that is close to his office. As I'm walking right by the stairs I notice Venero and Nelly down stairs, they're unusually close to each other. He has one hand around her back and the other on her cheek, Nelly looks rather annoyed.

I've seen them a few times recently, I don't know, maybe Venero has a thing for her. I shrug and walk over to his room.

My stomach starts feeling heavy as I get closer to the door. Is he gonna kill me? Or torture me? I've had enough torture today.

I knock on the door, "come in" I hear his low voice say. I open the door to see him sitting on the edge of the bed. "Close the door Mathilda and come closer" he orders me.

I slowly close the door and take a few steps towards him. "Tsk tsk, closer doll". I swallow and take a few steps more till I'm standing right in front of him. "Come on, sit on my lap" he says and smirks, I look at him in shock, "haven't you learned to do what you're told huh?" He says harshly.

I swallow the growing lump in my throat and sit down on his lap, "good girl" he says and pulls me closer to his groin.

I put my arms on his shoulder for comfort and distance. "I've heard a few things about you, something you did while I was gone?" He says as he pulls up my dress and lets it rest on my waist, "wanna tell me about that?" He asks with a smirk.

I shake my head, he starts caressing my thighs and then all of a sudden he rips my nylon tights open, exposing my pale thighs. I take a sharp breath.

His warm and masculine hands touch my bare thighs again, fondling in circles. "I'm sorry" I say, "sorry about what?" He asks, "trying to escape" I answer defeated. "Mhmm. And why were you trying to escape?" He asks me.

I look at him, I can feel my anger, why did I escape? Is he stupid? "why do you think, Mr. Hollow, this place is absolutely horrible! Just today I had to witness your man, Vito, practically rape a young girl, and she was too young! He is a f*cking pedophile!" I say loudly. He sighs, "yes I know Vito is disgusting, but he is one of my most talented gunmen, I need him.

Besides, that is no fucking reason to try to run doll, remember? You belong to me" he says and smirks. "Now what do I do with a useless bitch that tried to escape? Hmm Mathilda?" He says and stares directly at me, "I think I know" he says and smirks.

In a quick motion he grabs me and turns me around, throwing me on his lap. He rips my nylon tights off in a swift motion and throws them on the floor. "I think you might need a spanking, doll" he teases.

I am in utter shock, terrified. His hands raises and hits with force on my ass, he does it again and I cry out in pain. It stings so bad! He hits me again, this time caressing my butt cheek before hitting me again.

Tears are running down my cheeks, "please stop" my heart is panicking, "stop!" I yell out and push myself off of him.

I walk backwards, pulling down my dress. The cold wall hits my back, I'm crying profusely. He smirks and stands up from the bed.

He walks towards me, "can't take your punishment?" He asks, raising one brow, "maybe I should just kill you he says and pulls out a silver handgun from the back of his pants. He points it directly at my chest.