5. 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛

My eyes meet his again. He points his finger at me and beckons. "Come here" He says in a husky voice.

I swallow and take a few steps towards him."Do you know who I am?" He asks Out of nowhere.

The cigarette smoke slowly comes out of the cigarette and evaporates into thin air.

I nod, "you're Dagger Hollow, the mafia boss." I say quietly, "exactly, and you will call me boss or sir from now on, understand?" I nod. He looks at his cigarette and takes a drag. "Do you want to know why you're here?" He asks me again.

I study his face, there is no mercy, he's dead serious. I nod my head in reply. He chuckles and takes another drag from his cigarette. "It's quite simple." The smoke slowly comes out of his mouth,

"Your father refused to pay me what he owed me. Your family is broke, big time. Since your father is a lawyer and has helped me before, I decided to help and lend him some money that he had to pay back in 2 years. And he didn't. When I confronted him about it and told him that someone would get hurt, he seemed as unbothered as ever." He says slowly.

He looks down at the cigarette in his hand and takes one more drag before pushing it down on the ashtray, killing the flame.

"So you see, I don't give away money for free huh? So when your father refused to pay up I got mad. Killing him was too easy, and I would get nothing out of it except pleasure." He says and laughs. I shake my head, "that's why you're here, you're the money he owes me, and now I own you instead. There's pleasure in that too. Him and your mother haven't even contacted the police, which by the would just be bad for them. Instead they said you left the country. So you see, you're dead to the world, you don't exist anymore." He says with a smirk.

This can't be true! I shake my head as I feel tears stinging in my eyes. I shake my head again. "That's not true" I say in denial and look down.

He stands up and walks over to me. His masculine hand grabs my jaw, forcing me to look at him. "You're saying I'm a liar then huh?" He barks. He looks down at me like a predator and I'm his prey.

My head shakes again. "You better learn how to use that mouth of yours doll" He says and smirks. "No" I say, my voice shaking. I've never felt so weak by another mans presence in my life. "You don't own me" I say, trying to regain my strength.

"Oh that's where you're wrong Mathilda Dawn, I do own you" He takes a tighter hold of my jaw, "you're never leaving this place, ever, doll." Our eyes meet and I let my burning tears fall down my cheeks, once again.
He lets out a laugh and let's go of my jaw.

I've never met a man like him in my life. His disgusting masculinity hovering over me. I hate him! "You'll be working for me now, as a maid. You will do as you're told, always, and obey me." He orders.

"You can't make me do this" I whisper. He looks at me with a raised brow, then laughs. I can't but think that he's extremely handsome. His nicely structured face matches perfectly with his dark hair and big body. But his personality disgusts me.

"I can't make you obey me, huh dolly?" There he goes with the nickname again... I'm not his doll! "If you won't do as you're told I have no use for you. I can torture you, kill you, sell you, or force you into sex work. Your choice." He says bluntly.

I blink and look at him. He puts his hand on my cheek and caresses it. There is a moment of silence, and all I can hear is his breathing and the pumping of my heart. I get anxious and look down.

"Look at me and fucking apologize" he says bluntly, his hand pulling my face up. My eyes meet his once again. Such beautiful eyes, but they're cold, blank.