Doki doki hero club

"okay everyone there things you guys need to know before seeing this one universe" Author would say with a button on her hand.

"Like what ?" Midnight asked.

"Well some people may get jelly here, but the first thing is that our brocolli boy, Izuku Midorya, is in a harem, but he's too dense to understand that" Author said in a concerned voice.

"WHAT ?!?" Uraraka, Lida, Bakugo and others (especially our brocolli) exclaimed.

"Lucky bastard !!!!" Mineta shouted with jealousy.

"STF !!" Author shouted.

"Second, the hero club is more like a roleplay club, and there are 3 girls from class 1-A there : Jirou, Momo and Ochako. Melissa is the club president. Third : all girls on the club has a crush on Izuku and they fight each other for him" as author would say everyone would be paying attention to her.

"And last but not least : their personalites, Momo is shy but a pyscho, Jirou is an otaku tsundere, Ochako is secretly depressed but is only happy because she thinks that one day she'll might date Izuku, and Melissa is very confident and smart but has some secrets. With that we can move on :D" Author with a very happy voice would say.

The screen would start and a classroom with five people would appear there would two of them arguing, they're Jirou and Momo on their usual day, other two would be talking, they're Melissa and Izuku, while the last one, Uraraka, would look at Melissa and Deku with a sad look.

"Why is Ochako sad about Melissa talking to Deku, kero ?" Tsuyu said.

"I think that's because they all have a crush on him.." Kirishima answered.

"All right everyone, let's prepare for the festival day, do you guys got any ideas ?" Melissa asked everyone.

"Maybe we could do performence !" Momo exclaimed.

"Nah ! I say we should do a movie montage !" Jirou replied.

"I don't really have good ideas.... So what about you Sayori ?" Izuku asked looking into the direction Uraraka would be with her notebook.

"Sayori ?" Lida asked

"Opps, almost forgot to say. Their names also change. Melissa is called Monika, Jirou as Natsuki, Momo as Yuri and Uraraka as Sayori" Author explained.

"Oh, now makes sense, thanks" Deku said.

"Uhhhhh.. How about some.... Maybe we could do...." She would look to her notebook and say "a love story ?" She said that really neevous as she looked to her clubmates.