Danganronpa

Sorry for late update guys, i was having a hard time thinking if I should do all deaths and executions or a Danganronpa in a nutshell.

Anyway, here it is, I decided all executions, cuz' the deaths aren't so animated ya' know, but I recommed you to first play or see Danganronpa before, even if I made things different here, there can be spoilers of it, you've been warned.

"I love this one." Author-chan said happy.

"What's about this one ?" Jiro asked.

{Insert long explanation}

"Wow, so there's going to be time skip ?" Sero asked.

"Yup !" Author-chan said. "Now let's begin ~!!"

An image of Momo's father (Mr. Kirigiri) appeared tied to a chair and a bear looking like Tomura was with a weird smile

"Wait what ?" Dabi was confused.

Then Tomura pressed a button on his hands and a rocket got Momo's dad into it, he was screaming for help but no one came, then the rocket started to charge to launch then the title showed :

Blast off

Momo was horrified, while the villains wanted to see where this was going and the heroes were tensed up.

The rocket started to fly breaking the celling and the structure of the place going to space, after this pressure, the rocket returned and collided into the ground killing Momo's dad and taking off all his skin and meat. Then Tomura as Monokuma was laughing at it.

"Why...... ? Why my father... ?" Momo couldn't help it but cry.

The others were caring for her while Author-chan didn't really get affected for already seeing this one before. (Yeah, i didn't change this one punishment, the other reason of why it took so long is that I had to think of a variety of punishments of the bnha cast. But I didn't know what to do in this one that's why.)

Time skip of the prologue and chapter 1 until first death.

The screen would slowing be glitching and the tension was getting higher. Shoto (Makoto) entered his bathroom to check if Jiro (Sayaka) was fine and then....

"Oh god..." Jiro said with tension.

"Please be alright, please be alright, please be alright, please be alright !!" Ochako was begging to god.

The liveless body of Jiro was shown in the screen while Shoto took a second to realize he was screaming. There was a lot of blood and the screen tried to show all details.