The one thing you can't replace

Thanks for the idea @Dinguz
I really enjoyed doind this one XD

"Soooo... What's this one ?" Ojiro asked.

"Yeah, I'm curious now." Kendo said.

"You guys gonna love it :) it's very funny !" Author-chan exclaimed.

"Ok, then let's start !" Mt. Lady was curious as well.

The screen started and Izuku was holding a microphone and he started talking :

"Another story I heard about myself, this one happened in highschool !"

"I don't know how the highschool can get funny....." Toga said.

"We had this teacher in our highschool," Aizawa appeared on the screen. "Whose kid went to our highschool." Shinsou appeared by Aizawa's side.

"I concern about our presence in this one..." Aizawa said.

"Yeah......" Shinsou said.

"His name was Mr. Aizawa, and his son Shinsou Aizawa went to our highschool"

"What.... But I'm not his son..." Shinsou said.

"Yeah sure" Author-chan whispered.

"He was the softmore when I was the senior" The diference of height was very visible being Izuku taller then Shinso.

"That's rude." Mirio said.

"So he was two yeard behind me. And Mr. Aizawa was an asshole."

Aizawa glared to Izuku, while Deku was sweating a lot.

"And one weekend, he and his wife decided to leave town !" Mrs. Joke appeared with Aizawa in a car

"Wow, so I have two heroes as parents, cool." Shinsou said.

"Which you should never do, if you're an asshole !"

There was once again a glare to Izuku.

"And Shinsou Aizawa, decided to throw a party at the teacher's house ! Hooray !"

"Shinsou that's irresponsable !" Mrs. Joke said.

"Why are you acting like your my mom ?" Shinsou added.

"Because I have a dream to marry Aizawa ." Mrs. Joke said.

"......" Aizawa and Shinsou were really confused.

"And everyone around town heard about it, and we all got up individually and thought : 'Okay, let's go over there. And DESTROY the place >:)"

Everyone was laughing (except for Aizawa, cuz' it's he's house in the story XD), but somehow Denki was laughing even harder than the villains, while Mina was just wheezing to death.

"I walk into this party, everyone I had ever met was there, and everyone was drinking like it was the end of the world !" Bakugo and Sero appeared drinking in a very crazy way.