Le meme lord XD

Ok, so, first of all : this one is not really a meme lord au, meme lord is going to be Deku's quirk. I have written this to my bro once and it worked well, so I'm putting this one like I wrote before.

"So in this one Deku is a meme lord ?" Ochako asked.

"Nah, it's just a VERY funny quirk." Author-chan said.

The screen started and it was at the villains attack that kidnapped Bakugo. Izuku was running to get to Kota, but instead of a cool running there was Sanic music while he was running like it.

The meme lords already bursted into laughter.

"Plz, don't die again guys. Revive is not very ea- oh wait, I'm a god it's not difficult, I'm just to lazy ...." Author-chan said. (Why I made her lazy as me again ? I don't remember....)

"What you talking about ?" Sero asked.

"Nothing..." You know... Like a liar XD.

When Izuku arrived at Kota he was being attacked by Muscular, but then he saw Deku and charged to him. Izuku got into a position of fighting and waited for the exact moment .... (JOJO ALERT, JOJO ALERT !)

"GET EM' IZUKU" Kota shouted excited with the cool move that he was going to make.

When Muscular got close enough Izuku had shouted : "ZAWARUDO !!".
And everything stopped, so with the Super Smash Brawl music theme he attack Muscular in all directions following the song. When the effect was gonna a voice out of nowhere shouted. "KNOCKOUT", after this Muscular's body just flew off with a voice saying "DEAD".

A lot of people were now laughing, but especially the Bakusquad. (Even Bakugo is dying send help.)

Kota was just confused, but then Deku used Megalovania intensefics to teleport him to Aizawa, who just saw the crying child confused as hell.

The people in the theater turned to see Eri and Kota, who were confused.

Izuku was now T-posing over the air going in the direction of Madalay, but then, he saw Shoji needing help with the Dark shadow problem. So he just dropped there and with the Aot (attack on titan) 1 temp intro song he started running in the direction of Dark shadow and trying to get it's attention so he could use him on his advance and get to Bakubitch and Todoemo. He was now running with the song Gas.

" GAS, GAS, GAS !" Sero started to sing.

Omg, I'm so fucking lazy, I couldn't even finish this chapter properly...
Sorry, I was seeing a gameplay of Danganronpa and I really liked.
That's why I didn't posted or finish it. (Also that I based this on a thing that I done like 2 or 3 years ago with another anime, so I tried to match with this one lol)

*Next up * : Danganronpa (just to apolize to you guys for not putting effort in this one, sorry again, too lazy).