Prototype Au

"YESSSSSS" Author-chan said happy.

"What is it ?" Midnight asked.

"My favorite universe is here !!!!" Author-chan was fangirling over the theater.

"Oh, so what's about ?" Deku asked with curiosity.

"It's like your universe, but it's a beta version" Author-chan said.

"Wait, like a proto- Oh ! I got it now, kero !" Tsuyu said.

"LET'S STAAAAAAAART~" Author-chan was out of control.

The scenery of Yueei would appear on the screen, and three students would be walking to the entrace. One of the students would be Katsuki Bakugo, the other two looked alike Izuku and Ochako.

"Woooooh, is that us ? We look so different ! Well... With exception of Bakugo" Ochako said.

"Yes ! You're name here is Yuu, and you have Mt. Lady powers, but don't know how to control it, you get later on separated on two people : Mt. Lady and you ! Katsuki is the same, except that he's nice and don't really know to take easy on his enemies. And Deku name is Yamukimo, he's quirkless, but extremely powerful and somehow he's kinda a emo. Oh ! Before I forget All might change as well, but it's a downgrade in my opinion, he's name is kinda lame and he's desing isn't very good if you ask me ....." Author-chan explained (Gosh I talk too much....)

"Hey guys, after class we could go to that new cafeteria, isn't it good ?" Bakugo was cheerful.

"Da f*** ?" Sero asked.

"This one got me too, bro" Kirishima said.

"Dude......" Kaminari said.

"I think it's a good idea ! What about you Yamukimo ?" Yuu said.

"Ohhhh~ you're so cute Uraraka-chan !" Jiro said. (Ma lesbian girl {I don't ship her with Ochako, chill})

"Yeah, I guess.... Have no other plans..." Yamukimo said.

"What ?" Lida said surprised.

"Woah.... He IS an emo." Shinsou said.

The three students would walk to class 1-A, everything is the exactly same (with some exceptions), and today it would be the Sports Festival of U.A :D, everything would go exactly as the anime, and then ......

"Yamukimo....." Todoroki would say with Yamukimo tensing up in front of him.

"Omg, what he's gonna say ..." Mina said with tension.

"Are you Super-hero's secret love child or something ?" Todoroki said while Yamukimo would just stare at him in suprise. (Yes, All might's prototype name is Super-hero)

Everyone in the theater would face palm itself. (Except Shigaraki that was just like Nigga)

"........ What ?" Yamukimo asked in surprise.

"Is there any connection that you can't tell me or anything ? Well i don't really care, I just needed to be sure.... I will beat you next round, but I don't really know if you give me trouble because of you being quirkless" Todoroki said trying to tease Yamukimo.

"DON'T YOU JUST GO TALKING LIKE THAT JUST BECAUSE HIS QUIRKLESS !!!" Aizawa snapped.

"I know right ! What a jerk !" Author-chan just supported him. ( -_-) {wtf am I doing man....}

Todoroki would be worried about himself getting in trouble with them.

"Just because I'm quirkless it doesn't mean you're any better than me..." Yamukimo said.

Todoroki would be a little annoyed but ignored it.

"Woah ! Gay vibe everyone ! I sensed that !!!!" Itsuba would say with Kendo by her side very worried.

The Sports Festival would be still going on, and it would end like in the anime, but Izu--  Yamukimo (😌) less hurt.

Author-chan would be crying now.

"Hey, you're okay ?" Ojiro asked.

"No..... This is the thing it's over because it's just a prototype and it doesn't have so much..... If this was the real reality I would be very happy, but don't worry I like you guys too" Author-chan said while crying.

"Awwww man.... I wanted more, it was getting good...." Sero said.

"It's sad that it's just this .." Tokoyami said.

"Yeah.... Guess I'll end here..." Author-chan said with a sigh.

Sorry for the late update, I was busy with school stuff, hope you enjoyed, thanks and bye 😘

*Next up* : The one thing you can't replace >:)