Op Deku

Okay, before you read this shit you gotta understand this. I know that on the last chapter I wrote that the next one would be Fantasy Au, but my lazy ass don't wanna do it, so heck yeah ! Screw this, I choosed the one au i liked most from the suggestions I got.
Thanks @Lala42213. Have a Nice day. (Also I'll add up the villains and Katsuki and Izuku mother's now.)

"Op deku ?" Mic asked.

"Like hell the brat can be Op" A very familiar voice said.

"Shigaraki, you're underestimating his power, but the probability of having a stronger quirk is highly possibly" Potato head (AFO remebers me of a potato head, so don't tall shit to me) said calmly to Shigaraki.

"WHAT F*** ARE THEY DOING HERE ??" Bakugo got up almost going to attack them.

"KATSUKI ! DON'T YELL AT THE THEATER !!!" Mitsuki yelled back.

"Mitsu, please inside voices....." Inko said kinda worried.

"MOM ?!?!?" Izuku yelled confused and scared.

"*Sigh* Please don't make me explain this again......" Author-chan said.

After like, two minutes of screaming, three of explainations and other two of chapter review.

"Okay, I think I got it" Inko said.

"Good, we can start. Izuku here is going to have a quirk called Mob Psy, he's basically stronger than All might and All for one when his emotions are out" Author-chan explained.

"Impressive" Dabi said. (Finally one of my three boys talked :D)

"Okay let's start !" Author-chan said as the screen would start up.

An image of Izuku's house would appear and he would be in his room, the place would have a bed, a window, a desk with a computer and a bookshelf. But there would be no All might things on the room.

"So he's not a fanboy here ?" Uraraka asked kinda sad.

"It appears so...." Lida replied.

"Izuku-chan, breakfast is read. Come on honey, you don't want to be late for your first day at U.A, right ?" the soft voice from Inko would say as Izuku would use his Psy to change clothes.

"Okay, Mom..." An emotionless voice from Izuku would replied, as he went to the kitchen where his mother would be with breakfast at the table. (Inko look like her younger self in this one, k?)

"Wow, she's actually h-" Mineta was interrupted but mutiple girls who beat the shit out of him, while Inko would be confused.

After eating breakfast, Izuku would use his Psy to arrive at the school, literally flying, going straight up to class 1-A, where he would find a lot of people, but one familiar shitty face.

"WTF YOU DOING HERE, DEKU ?" Bakugo would yell ignoring Lida who was arguing with him.

56%

"What's with the percentage ?" Kendo asked.

"You'll see" Author-chan replied.