lockdown

"What does that mean?"  Bart cried out, running around the cave frantically trying all the light switches to no avail.

"I think it means what it said, dipstick. That we're locked in here." Jason drawled as Tim practically dragged him to the group. Jason could walk perfectly fine, he just didn't want to be around the team and Tim didn't want to put up with the questions of why he left Red Hood by himself in their base of operations.

"No one asked you, Hood." Artemis snarled.

"Is that supposed to be insulting? You literally just called me by my name."

Oh, I wanna fight him so bad.

He has guns, Art.

So do most of the people we fight.

I heard he was trained by Talia Al Ghul.

I was trained by my father, I can take him.

No one is fighting anyone! We need to figure a way out of this mess so we can get Red Hood and the others out of here.

Who are the others? And why did the Spoiler chick say 'family reunion'?

She was being dramatic, its her shtick.

Still doesn't answer who the other two are.

Tim sighed very loudly and obnoxiously, dropping his support of Jason and making his way over to the newcomers. Once he was beside them, he pulled up the holographic computer from his gauntlets and furiously typed for a moment until emergency lights came on.

"Why didn't you do that before?"

"Aesthetic. Now, I would like to introduce you guys to Spoiler, Black Bat, and...Robin." Tim grit out the last one, glaring at the twelve year old who held the stare with a glare of his own.

"Wait wait wait, I thought you were Robin?" Wally gestured to Tim, a look of confusion on his face that matched the rest of his teammates.

"I was until this little cretin came along. Now I'm Red Robin. I told you all of my name change, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but we thought it was a joke."

"Bart, the Bats never joke." Jaime stage whispered, jumping in surprise when Stephanie appeared behind him and threw her arms over his shoulders.

"I like this one, tell Batman we are keeping this one."

Help! I'm being kidnapped!

She could be joking.

Haha very funny.

"Spoiler, don't scare the poor guy. He already has an alien parasite to do that for him." Tim chuckled as Steph pouted, walking back over to stand with Cassandra and Damian, who was being unusually quiet.

"Yo, demon, you alive over there?" Jason waved a hand in front of Damian's face, pulling back just in time to avoid the sword swinging up from Damian's side. "What the shit? B let's you use a sword but when I break one guy's neck its the end of the world? I see how it is."

"That's because I am the true Robin, the blood heir." Damian spoke haughtily, uncharacteristically forgetting about their audience until Cassie let out a gasp.

"Batman has a son? Omigosh that is crazy!"

Jason smacked the back of Damian's head with a glare. "Good going, demon. Bad enough you two had to drag poor Black Bat here to the Mountain, now the team is one step closer to figuring out our I.D.s!"

"Actually, it was my idea." Everyone turned to look at Cassandra, some forgetting she was there due to how silent she was. Cass looked up at Dick and shrugged, smiling under her mask. "Sorry."

Dick hugged her tightly before addressing the gathering of young heroes and Jason. "So, we need to figure out a way to get out of here. Any ideas?"

"Why leave? This place is dope."

Did Red Hood, a hardened criminal, just say 'dope'?

Sometimes he likes to remind people of what he is, leave him be.

You act like you know him well, Batgirl. Any reason why?

My lips are sealed.

Argh!

Barbara childishly stuck her tongue out at her glaring teammates, much to the confusion of her family members. Minus Dick and Tim, of course.

"Why do you want to stay, Hood? So you can kill us all?"

"Don't give him any ideas!"

"B would have my head for that, but that will be an option if this gets boring and I need to spice things up. Anyways, why leave when we can wait for the JLA to show up and bust us out?" Jason shrugged.

"What happened to that work you've got to do?" Kaldur narrowed his eyes.

"Eh, I need a vacation. Besides, I like to do things with a bang so if I let the baddies think I'm gone for a few days then I come back with a vengeance? Gold, my man."

"Wait, you really think it is going to take the JLA a few days to bust us out of here?" Garfield whined when Jason nodded his head, turning to Dick and Tim for confirmation. "Why?"

Barbara cut in, explaining it to the team and the Bats. "Think about it. We just got back from a mission so we probably won't have one for a few more days, they don't check up on us that often anyways, our parents are so flighty that they don't realize we are superheroes so they won't contact police yet because they won't even realize we are missing, and this cave's security was designed by Batman and failsafed in case he went rogue crazy, so even he will have a hard time getting past the security."

"So, what you're saying is we are stuck in a locked down cave with three new Bats and Red Hood until the JLA realizes something is wrong?" Jaime spoke slowly, a sense of dread filling him so much so that the Scarab on his back was telling him fifty six ways to destroy the Bats.

Barbara nodded, eyeing everyone through her cowl. "Precisely."

Tim yawned, shrugging as he spoke through the mind link.

What could go wrong?