The Propositon

It was a late night in Paris. Earlier that day Cat Noir and Lady Bug had just finished saving the day once more. They had both agreed that after replenishing their qu'amis, they would meet back at the Eiffel Tower. Lady Bug had absolutely no idea why Cat Noir wanted to go there, but she agreed. Once they defeat Backwarder they part ways, and agree to meet later.

~Just a note real quick, I know this part is very boring but just keep reading it will get more exciting. If you like the series please follow. I update everyday.

Once Marinette transforms back she hands Tiki some macaroons, meanwhile Adrien is setting up at the Eiffel Tower. "Plague this is a big night for me." Adrien confesses. " I just don't get it, Master fu won't agree to this. So why try?" Plague says downing some Camembert. "Would you do it for camembert?" Adrien asks. "Of course. Camembert is the love of my life." Plague says kissing a piece. "So were on the same page." Adrien says. He finishes setting up the candle lit dinner. "Is that her?! Already!" Adrien says panicking. "Plague claws out!" Adrien says hurriedly.  He changes into Cat Noir at the perfect time.
"Hello Malady." Cat Noir says pulling out her chair. "Oh Cat Noir. You've really out done yourself." Lady Bug says with a chuckle. "I have a proposition." Cat Noir says once they sit down. "If Master fu agrees would you give up your identity to me?" Cat Noir asks. Lady Bug just sits there blank for a second, shocked. "I mean if he agrees then yes." Lady Bug says honestly. "Then that settles it. We will go there tomorrow. I know this is kind of personal but your still in school right?" Cat Noir asks in triumph. "Yeah, why?" Lady Bug asks, curious. "So then we will meet there after school, but as super heroes." Cat Noir says. "Ok. Now is this a dinner because I'm kind of hungry?" Lady Bug says through giggles. "Oh yeah. Let me go get the food." Cat Noir says walking to a trunk he carried up here. He picks the food and carries it to the table. "Ta daa!" Cat Noir says laughing. It was a simple Clam Chowder. They ate the chowder while having some simple small talk. The night finally came to a end. They went their separate ways, and promised to meet tomorrow.

~Sorry this chapter wasn't that eventful but the next one will be very very eventful! Can't wait to write it if you guys like this chapter. 💛💛