The Tsunami~ Part One

Marinette woke up with a strange sensation something was wrong. All of a sudden Cat Noir buster down her window. "Malady someone has been acumatized!" Cat Noir yells with force. "Tiki spots on!" Marinette said. They fled to the whole other side of Paris. "Fill me in!" Lady Bug demanded. "There is a women that was acumatized. Her name is Ocean. She's going to make a tsunami come through Paris. It will wipe out everyone." Cat Noir said. "Then we have to get everyone out. The news cast station we should go there. We can tell everyone  to come out their house. But you go there we're gonna need more heroes than just us to get everyone out of town. I'm going to round everyone up, you go to the news cast station and tell everyone to go to their front door." Lady Bug says taking off. "I won't let you down." Cat Noir says heading to the news cast station. Once Marinette gets to Master fu's house she knocks on the door. The miraculous box was already on the table. "Take what you need." Master fu says. She takes the miraculous that she needs. "I also need you to come with me." Marinette said. "Why?" Master fu asks. "Because I need to make sure your safe." Marinette says. He gives a settle nod and they pack his necessities and the miraculous box. She puts him at the top of the Eiffel Tower. "I won't let you down." Marinette says taking off once more. When she was swinging to the news cast station she noticed it was working. Everyone was outside their house. She called Cat Noir. "Yes Malady." Cat Noir answers. "I'm going start picking up people and taking them to the Eiffel Tower. Keep repeating your words for 10 more minutes then come out and help me." Lady Bug demands. "Okay." Cat Noir says hanging up. Lady Bug heads for her house, Adrien's house, Alya's house, and Nino's house. All of them were there thankfully she handed Alya and Nino their miraculous. Next was Chole. Lady Bug found her on her porch of course. "Here Chole were going to need you." Lady Bug says honestly. Now that everyone had their miraculous it was time to save to the city. "Pick up as many people as possible, then bring them to the top of the Eiffel Tower." Lady Bug demanded.

~I'm going to be splitting this chapter into two so isn't too long at once. Thanks for 65 reads it means so much to me. You keep reading I keep writing, luv ya💛