Graduation

Everyone woke up dazed after the crazy day. Marinette realizing that yesterday was her last day in high school and last day of being LadyBug. Master fu had made it clear that when graduating and going to college she wouldn't have time for Paris anymore. She barely had time now. She had told Adrien she would meet him there after graduation. Marinette woke up and showered for he last day. She let her hair down for once in forever knowing today was special. Marinette quickly threw her dress and heels on. Her dress was a light violet with gems going down the spine. Meanwhile over at the school Adrien was mingling with his fellow classmates but everyone knew he was waiting for a special bluenette. After another 5 minutes Marinette finally arrived. "Marinette!" Alya practically screeched. They embraced each other with a huge bear hug. Once Adrien had heard her name he was basically punching his way through the crowd. Their eyes met. They were both filled to the brim with love. They ran to each other and Marinette jumped into his arms. He swung her around holding onto her torso. "Omg I missed you!" Marinette said placing kisses everywhere she could reach. "Remember this is a school building." Adrien said, looking one of the staff right in the eyes of one of the staff. They danced and laughed all night long. When it was time to head to Master fu they were a little bit sad but happy a new beginning was near. They both arrived still dressed form the graduation party. "Please return your miraculous." Master fu said politely. "Goodbye tiki." Marinette said taking her earrings out. A tear fell down her blushed cheek. Tiki zapped into the earrings Marinette handed them to Master fu. "Goodbye Plagg." Adrien said teary eyed but still not crying. Plagg zapped into the ring. They both handed Master fu their miraculous. "If I ever need a amazing super hero I'll call you two." Master fu says walking them out the door. They both stood outside the door blank. Adrien motioned to a bench outside the building they both took a seat processing what happened. After about 10 minutes they were okay with it. Marinette started crying once more. "It's okay. Hopefully we can see them again." Adrien said hugging her. Marinette pushed him back. Adrien was taken aback. "I'm sorry it's just we have to break up." Marinette says tears falling down her face. "I thought you loved me?" Adrien says mad at himself. "I do and I always will. But we're going to two different colleges. Hours away from each other. We can't keep this up. I would miss you too much." Marinette said crying once more. "Oh. That's true but maybe we could make it work." Adrien said hopeful. "We love each other too much to hold the other one back. If we continued to date hours away from each other it wouldn't be healthy." Marinette said wiping her tears. "Then this is goodbye I guess. Until next time....Malady." Adrien says standing up. "Until next time....lovebug." Marinette says cuffing his cheek in her palm. Adrien walks away and slowly fades away into the dark of the night.

~Sorry I haven't been able to update because school and all that but 80 reads omgggggg tysm. I never thought this was possible.This was a sad but happy chapter. Anyways luv ya💕🌙

(A/N 3/21/21 im so sorry that you guys had to read this terribly written story lol. this is future author and i'm thriving and so much better at writing now haha. I just wanted to let you guys know that if you liked this story i made a sequel! it's called Adrientte Against the World if you want to read, everything is on my profile, anyways 6.3k reads woahhhh i love you all so much and i mean it <333)