The Note, and The Meeting

Marinette looks him in the eyes. "What are you thinking?" Marinette says in her head. "Marinette... I'm in love with another girl." Adrien finally says. He looks at his shoes. "It's fine, I know your too good for me." Marinette says running off to class. "It's not that....." Adrien says trailing off. Watching her run away made Adrien's heart sink. "Is this what it feels like when your stabbed in the heart?" Adrien asks himself. He slowly picked up his backpack and headed to class. The day went by as slow as possible. Marinette remembering she had to go to Master fu kind of cheered her up. She sulked to the bathroom stall to transform. "It's okay Marinette, good things are ahead." Tiki says. "How could anything good come from the love of my life denying me. That sounds impossible." Marinette says tearing up. "Good will come." Tiki says calmly. "Tiki spots on!" Marinette says. She swings over to Master fu. Once she arrives she notices that Cat Noir is already here. "Hello Master fu." Lady Bug says. "So are you guys ready to finally meet." Master fu says. "You actually agreed?!" Lady Bug said surprised. "I think it will make your bond stronger. You guys both love each other." Master fu said. "But I like someone else." Lady Bug says feeling guilty. "Do you?" Master fu says winking. "Well here goes nothing. Tiki spots off." Marinette says, emerging from the suit. Adrien stands there in aw. "Plague claws off." Adrien says emerging from the suit. "We do love each other, but we loved each other in different forms." Marinette said staring into Adrien's glistening emerald eyes. "So where do we go from here?" Marinette asks Master fu. "That's up to you, but I'm going to do yoga." Master fu said smiling. "Marinette wanna go?" Adrien says still at a loss for words. "Yeah, sure." Marinette says. Marinette and Adrien walk in silence for a couple of minutes. "I love you." They both say at the same time. They chuckle. "I've always loved you since the day we met. And I always will." Adrien says staring into those bluebell eyes. Marinette stares into his green emerald eyes. Before they even notice they're both leaning in. Their lips connect, neither pulling away. "Adrien's lips feel like perfectly round pillows, just longing for mine." Marinette thinks in her head. They spend the rest of the evening sorting things out. "Nobody can know that your Lady Bug and I'm Cat Noir. But people can know that we're dating." Adrien says blushing at the last part. "Of course, my little love bug." Marinette says kissing his soft lips once more. "I should get going. Walk me home?" Marinette asks. "Of course Malady." Adrien says wrapping his arm around her. Marinette gets home safely and they part ways.

~Finally got this chapter done. I won't be stopping the series here obviously because I want to show how their future together would be. Can't wait to write the next chapter, hope you guys enjoyed💛 

~Hey guys what's up! Its me the author haha, anyways I made a sequel when their in college for this so go check that out too! Thanks for reading guys. Also we need a name for all you who support me. Any ideas? Give me a quick message!