ADRIKINS?!

Marinette woke up in her plush bed, Tiki beside her. All of a sudden her door opened and someone emerged from it. Marinette wiped her eyes and noticed it was Adrien. "Hey." Marinette says smiling. "Hey, your parents wanted me to bring these macaroons up. I think there for you." Adrien said. Marinette jumps down from her bed. "Thanks." Marinette says taking the box from him. "Let me get dressed really quick." Marinette says pulling a pink t-shirt and some blue jeans out her closet. "Can you go downstairs really quick?" Marinette asks. "Of course Malady." Adrien says leaving the room. Marinette puts her clothes on, grabs her backpack, and heads downstairs. "Okay are you ready?" Marinette asks. "Yes, come on." Adrien says taking her hand. A deep blush runs over her face. They leave the bakery and cross the street. "Omg are you guys dating?" Alya asks curious. "Yes." Marinette says, her blush returning. They walk through the whole school holding hands. Everyone was happy for Marinette except two people. "Adrikins?!" Chole spat. "Chole, I'm dating Marinette. So maybe you could back off a little?" Adrien said politely. Everyone around the conversation gawked. "But I deserve you! I'm rich and can give you anything you want!" Chole screamed. "Marinette deserves ever bit of me. And she didn't bribe me with money. Malady we should get going." Adrien says leading Marinette away. They arrive in class. A couple minutes later Lila arrives. "Hi Adrien. Marinette move I need to sit next to Adrien." Lila says pushing her out the way. Marinette falls out her seat and onto her butt. "Malady are you okay?" Adrien asks helping her up. " Not cool Lila. You can't disrespect my girlfriend like that." Adrien says. "Your girlfriend?!" Lila says in disgust. "Yes we're dating, now take your seat in the back please, thank you." Adrien says angered. "Calm down love bug." Marinette says, moving his hair from infront of his eyes. The rest of the class goes smoothly, with two bubbling rich kids in the back.

~Thank you guys so much for 40 reads, it means so much to me. I didn't think anyone would want to read my story. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I might write another today so watch out for that, anyways luv ya💛if you like my reading please follow