Sleepover

One day you invited your friends to a sleepover. Then they freaked out.

"Are the Avengers going to be there?!"

"Mhm. Stark tower, Friday after school, come with me. We'll stay over the weekend." You said.

"This'll be so fun!" Susan said

"Okay guys, let's lay down some ground rules...

1. Don't talk to Bucky about My Little Pony.

2. You're going on morning runs with Steve, Bucky and me.

3. I'll come up with more as we go along."

We go inside. We go upstairs and see Bucky forcing Steve to watch My Little Pony. But it is one of the few things that make Buck happy, so when Bucky's happy, Steve's happy.

"Steve, thanks for putting up with me. You're always here for me." Bucky said, hugging Steve, kissing his cheek and laying his head on his shoulder. Steve wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Bucky. It's no problem. Whether you've been having nightmares or if there's something you wanna ask or if you just Want something from me, you can just ask."

"Hey guys, I'm home! And I brought some friends! They'll be staying over. FRIDAY, tell the others to meet me in the living room. Also, turn the TV off.
"Yes miss Y/n."

"You've got an AI and everything! This is so cool!" Your tech wiz friend Daniel said

"Hello, Y/n! Great to see you brought some friends!" Bruce came over to you and patted your head.

"You're Bruce Banner, right? I've always wanted to meet you! Your work is legendary! From what I've heard, you are a genius!" Your science friend Jonathan said as he walked over to Bruce, his cheeks red from excitement as he shook his hand.

"Hey Y/n. How's our little Kidvenger?" Tony said.

"TONY STARK! I've been dreaming of the day I finally meet you!" Daniel said. He walked up and shook his hand.

"How do you work all these robotics?"

"How about I show you." Tony said, smiling and putting a hand on his shoulder and walking him to the lab.

Daniel had stars in his eyes, for the famous Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Tony Stark, his hero, was taking him to his robotics lab to show him how he makes his brilliant creations.

"th-thank you sir... But you really don't have to." Daniel sputtered out.

"Nonsense! I'm not letting someone with as much potential as you get away!" Tony said, keeping his grip on him.

"Thank you, Mr. Stark!" Daniel cried out, hugging him. Tears of joy were running down his face. "You are my hero, this is my literal fantasy come true!"

To your surprise, Tony hugged him back. "Now let's get going, maybe I'll make you a little something to take home."

Daniel smiled a goofy smile and walked with Tony. It made you happy to see your friends interacting with who's basically your family.

So, Daniel got his own working Iron man gauntlet, Jonathan and Bruce hit it off pretty well. Everyone loved Cass. They couldn't keep up with you, Steve, and Bucky. They were the first to know about Bucky and Steve's relationship.

Needless to say, the Sleepover was an overall success.