Family time

"Hey Y/n? Can I ask you something important?" Tony asked you while you were hanging out in the lab with him while he worked on a new suit.

"Yeah, sure."

"What are we to you?" He asked, stopping what he was doing to look up at you, waiting for an answer.

"You guys are my family. We care about each other so much and we look out for each other. And we love one another." You answered.

"Thank you. I was just wondering." Tony said, smiling a warm smile towards you. "Now come help me. I could use an extra hand."

You woke up and got out of bed

You woke up and got out of bed. You headed downstairs to go get breakfast.

You got your food and sat down with the other Avengers to eat.

"We are so much like a family sometimes." You said.

Tony put his fork down and said to you, "You know I've been thinking about what you said yesterday, and I was thinking we could go out and do family stuff. Like go on a walk."

When Cass heard Tony say go on a walk, he wagged his tail and walked over to Tony, as if to ask with his puppy eyes if he can go too.

"Yes Cass, you get to go too." Tony said.

Cass wagged his tail and walked away, later returning holding his leash in his mouth.

You all finish eating and get ready to go out.

You walk out of the tower with Cass' leash in your hand.

You all walked down the street, getting people asking for autographs and sefies, and many people asking to pet Castiel.

You get to a park and everyone stops and turns to you.

"I was thinking about what you said yesterday, and I think it's true. We are a family. Which is why I was thinking..." He pulled out a paper. "Do you know what this is? An adoption form. Whatdya say?"

A huge smile crept up on your face. "So you're asking me. To let you adopt me? Like, legally?"

He nodded. You nodded and hugged him.

You signed the paper and gave it to him. He smiled a big smile.

You put your hands up. "I'm Tony Stark's kid now!" You said.