Announcement

Hi all

I've been a not so silent reader of various FFs on Wattpad for about a year now. I'm an Adiya/Jenshad fan and so most of the stuff I've read has focused on that but I've also come across some other wonderful writers who don't write Adiya/Jenshad ffs. Reading so many great stories inspired me to write some of my own so here goes!

This book is going to consist mainly of Adiya OSs (potentially some Jenshad if I feel inspired to write something on them). I hope you enjoy my stories and for all the people who miss them dearly like I do, I hope they prove to be a source of solace.

Yours

Meera

UPDATE- ANNOUNCEMENT 2
10/8/19

Hi all!

Thank you to all the wonderful people reading this story! I hope it's meeting your expectations!

This announcement is to update everyone regarding the plans for this story/book. Initially when I started writing 'what are we?' I wanted to make it a 2 or 3 shot but as I started writing I had many ideas popping into my mind. Now I have so much that I could write, I can't limit it to a few shots so I've decided to make this a full book!

As a result, I'm going to be changing the name to Zaroorat. Hopefully I'll write another OS book at some point but right now I want to concentrate on getting this book right and writing this story.

The second part of this announcement is to warn readers that in a few chapters (I'm not exactly sure when yet) there will be mature content coming up. I think it's only natural between two consenting adults and I'm hoping it'll make sense to all you guys. Would you like me to warn you in any/every chapter when there is mature content? If there is even one person here that says yes, I will put in the warnings because I don't want even that one person to be uncomfortable but if no one says anything, the content will just appear mid way through a chapter with no warning. That is my preference because it keeps the chapters running smoothly but like I said, if even one person comments here and says they want me to put a warning because they're uncomfortable or for any other reason, I'll do it. Alternatively, if you don't want to message in this book, message me privately and I'll do it.

I love Aditya and Zoya and I know you guys love them too. I'll keep writing out of my love for them and I hope you stay on this journey with me.

Much love

Meera