Chapter 11

Hey y'all

I just wanted to tell you about this wonderful writer I love. She has 2 accounts- thebutterflyeffect_1  and thebutterflyeffect31 . All the books on her profile are great! So if you're looking for something fresh and wonderful to read, check out her stuff! ❤️

Recap:

Aditya clutched Zoya's hand tight. She had given it to him of her own volition and he felt like he was holding onto it for dear life. As she led him into the lift and up to the terrace he kept his eyes shut and they exchanged no words.

Once they were out on the terrace, she spoke again.

'Aditya, now slowly open your eyes.'

As he followed her instructions, Zoya watched his face carefully, unwilling to miss even one second of his reaction.

Chapter 11

Aditya opened his eyes slowly and saw he was surrounded by dozens of people.

'Surprise!!!'

He looked around bewildered, trying to check who the surprise was for, quickly realising it was for him.

'Congratulations Adi Sir!!' his staff members shouted out.

As his eyes scanned his surroundings he saw his brother Arjun, Noor and the entire staff of Zosh looking at him with excitement.

'Thank you guys!!' He shouted back in response.

He smiled widely and went up to his brother and hugged him, followed by Noor and each staff member who wished him luck. When he was done he spoke to the crowd.

'Thank you so much guys! This is the best surprise!'

Noor shouted from the crowd,

'Don't thank us, thank Appi, this whole party was her idea!'

'Yes sir,' Shaun chimed in, 'she decided everything about the party, all the decorations, everything!'

Aditya's heart was full. He turned back to look at Zoya who was shying away from taking any credit.

He walked up to her, took her hand in his and kissed the back of it.

'Thank you, you're the best!'

She knew all eyes were on them so she tried to dismiss the situation as quickly as possible.

'Don't say thank you before you even see everything. Come with me!'

She walked him to one side of the terrace where there was the bar and dance floor. As he heard the music playing in the background he realised she had chosen his favourite songs. She then walked him over to an area with a foosball table which was there due to his love for football.

There was a comfortable area with cushions and sofas, almost laid out like beds where people could sit and relax together and then she finally took him over to the food and refreshments area.

His eyes widened as he saw the array of food. There was all his favourites including keema pav but most importantly, there were 3 kinds of noodles.

Still holding her hand he looked at her and she knew what he was thinking,

'I wanted to make sure we could keep our tradition of feeding each other noodles going. So I have 3 types to make sure there's something here you'll like.'