Hazbin Hotel Version 1

Name: Elizabeth

Nickname: Starlight

Species: Fallen Angel

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Relationship Role: Submissive

Height: 5'2"

Crush: Alastor, Angel Dust, and\or Charlie

Personality: She is extremely kind, caring, sweet, and shy until you get to know her. She doesn't like hurting people but can seriously kick @$$ if needed, though she hates doing it. She is very easily flustered and it's easy to make her blush. When she's nervous, scared, flustered, or embarrassed she usually ends up stuttering.

Looks: Wavy red hair that goes a little ways past the middle of her back, dark brown eyes that look black at first glance, and a pale skin tone. She wears a black dress that goes to just above the knees, a white cardigan, and black high heel boots that are above the ankles but below the knees.

Backstory: She died in an accident involving water and an unstable fence on a cliff, resulting in her going to Heaven and becoming an angel. She was curious about what Hell was like and why people were always saying you don't want to end up there. She snuck out of Heaven and went there to see for herself. Although she knew she wasn't suppose to be there she kept going back, finding Hell to be interesting. She was eventually caught and was kicked out of Heaven, being told that if she liked Hell so much that she wasn't fit to be an angel. Her wings changed from the bright white they once were to a grey color. Not having much of a choice, she stayed in Hell. She kept making herself homes, but they would always get destroyed. She had to keep the fact that she was "an angel" a secret, otherwise she would be more likely to get attacked.

Occupation: It's hard for her to get a job because of the way she is. So whenever there's a job opportunity that she can handle doing, she'll gladly take it.

Hobbies\Interests: Playing the piano, singing, drawing, going on walks, and animals. She loves being hugged\held, it makes her feel warm, safe, and protected. She could stay in a hug for hours.

Extra: She can hide her wings by making them disappear. She can make them disappear and reappear whenever she wants to.