Harry Potter Version 1

Name: Elizabeth

Nickname: Lizzy

Age: 11-17 (Depends on what year it is)

House: Hufflepuff

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Relationship Role: Submissive

Height: 5'2"

Crush: Draco Malfoy (Like I say to my family....FiGhT mE, i LoVe hIm. I dOn'T cArE tHaT hE's A "bAd GuY". My parents still question my sanity for liking him XD)

Personality: She is extremely kind, caring, sweet, and shy until you get to know her. She doesn't like hurting people but can seriously kick @$$ if really needed. She's usually polite, but when in the mood...let's just say she has a lot of savage remarks up her sleeve. But, she rarely uses them. She is very easily flustered and it's easy to make her blush. When she's nervous, scared, flustered, or embarrassed she usually ends up stuttering.

Looks: Wavy red hair that goes a little ways past the middle of her back, dark brown eyes that look black at first glance, and a pale skin tone. Wears the Hufflepuff uniform, of course. I'm pretty sure I don't need to describe it XD. When not wearing the uniform, she usually wears a long sleeve black shirt, dark grey jeans, and black ankle high boots.

Backstory: She comes from a Pureblood family who decided to move to the Muggle world. She kinda keeps to herself a lot. She only talks to the people from Hogwarts when she's actually there, so you could say her friends would be considered "school friends", or people she only hangs out with at school. In the Muggle world, she doesn't really have any friends either, since she's pushed over a lot for being nice. Even though the Muggle kids her age treat her this way, she never stops being nice to them. She's the kind of person who doesn't care what you do or who you are, she'd always forgive you. Even if you were a Death Eater.....

Occupation: None officially, buf sometimes helps Hagrid out with the animals

Hobbies\Interests: Taking walks, music, singing, art, playing piano, animals, reading, writing, animals, practicing charms and potions in her free time, and hugs

Extra: Surprisingly, even though she loves all animals, her favorite animals have always been snakes and she has practically been obsessed with them since she was little. She has a male pet snake that is white with blue eyes named Angel. Because of this, a few(but not really that many) students have thought she should've been put in Slytherin.