Hazbin Hotel Version 2

Name: Elizabeth

Nickname: Starlight

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Relationship Role: Submissive

Height: 5'2"

Crush: Alastor, Angel Dust, and\or Charlie

Personality: She is extremely kind, caring, sweet, and shy until you get to know her. She doesn't like hurting people but can seriously kick @$$ if needed, though she hates doing it. She is very easily flustered and it's easy to make her blush. When she's nervous, scared, flustered, or embarrassed she usually ends up stuttering.

Looks: Wavy red hair that goes a little ways past the middle of her back, dark brown eyes that look black at first glance, and a pale skin tone. She wears a grey tank top dress that goes halfway down the thigh and the "skirt" part really poofs out when she twirls, white elbow length gloves, white tights, and black slip on shoes

Backstory: She was bullied pretty much her entire life. She never had any real friends, since whenever she thought she did they betrayed her. She was tired of everything and ended it all, resulting in her going to hell. She never real was able to get a permanent home, so she always payed rent at other people's homes. She gets money by working as a waitress during weekdays and as a house worker, kinda like a maid, on weekends. It can be hard, but she needs some way to get money. She was losing hope again, that is, until the Happy Hotel was opened.

Hobbies\Interests: Playing the piano, singing, drawing, going on walks, and animals. She loves being hugged\held, it makes her feel warm, safe, and protected. She could stay in a hug for hours.

Extra: She tries to close herself off from everyone, even though she kinda wants to make friends with at least one person