Subnautica Version 1

Human

Name: Elizabeth

Nickname: Lizzy(by friends) or Starlight(by her mom and she wants to ask her lover to call her this if she ever gets)

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual, tends to like guys more, but has had crushes on girls

Relationship Role: 100% Submissive

Height: 5'2

Crush: A Reaper Leviathan. I'll be making a separate form for him, and that'll be the next chapter! UwU

Personality: She is extremely kind, caring, sweet, and shy until you get to know her. She doesn't like hurting people but can seriously kick @$$ if absolutely needed and is the only option. The only times she is aggressive is when someone hurts the ones she cares about or when someone is attacking her and she feels her life is in danger. Usually polite but can make savage remakes if she wants, but rarely does so. She is extremely emotional and you can easily make her cry, but over the years she's gotten pretty good at hiding her feelings. She is also extremely innocent and could be considered a cinnamon roll, even though she does know how "making love" works, for her age she barely knows anything about it. She is very easily flustered and it's easy to make her blush. When she's nervous, scared, flustered, or embarrassed she usually ends up stuttering.

Looks: Wavy red hair that goes to the middle of her back. Dark brown eyes that look black at first glance. A light skin tone, almost light enough to be considered pale. When going out into the water, she has the diving suit that the player has in the game. But when on land, she usually wears a pair of blue jean shorts, a black tank-top, a black choker with a red gem, and black combat boots. She always has three hair ties on her wrist. And she also has glasses.

Backstory: She had always wanted to go into space. Her parents promised her that when she was 18, they'd find a way to get her on one of Alterra ships. And that's exactly what they did. The ship that they were able to get her on was the Aurora. She was bullied pretty much her entire life and never really had any friends. She currently has depression and was suicidal at one point, but is getting better and is a lot less depressed then she once was. She has scars on her arms from back then. The only people she ever had was her mom and dad, and she's a single child. She is especially close to her mom and considers her to be her best friend.

Occupation: She has a lot of ideas of what job she wants. But to make money to get by, she's goes around to different cafés and other places to sing.

Hobbies\Interests: She loves singing, music, art, writing, and exploring the outdoors/taking walks, mainly at night. She's always enjoyed being in water and finds it to be peaceful. She loves all animals, but one of her top favorites would have to be snakes. Her favorite food would probably be watermelon. 🐍 🍉

Extra: If someone starts playing with her hair she stops whatever she's doing, freezes up, gets the shivers, and then completely melts into the persons touch. She adores getting hugs and she thinks it's the best present anyone could give her. She would be 100% ok with just being held\hugged by someone for hours on end.
Extra: So in her escape pod, it landed near one of the islands. Also, I know it isn't like this is the game, but the island she lands near is a lot closer to the Aurora. Basically the island is the same distance from the Aurora as the lifepod the player is in from the game. I hope that made sense. So, she tries to make a home on the island, but still explores the ocean and goes into it all the time.