Ch.1 The Capture

may not be appropriate for all audiences

(Third person P.O.V)

Dabi Toga and Deku were all running down the street to get away from the hero's that were chasing them. "TOGA WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO" The small greenet who was currently limping because of the so-called hero Endeavor burned him almost to a crisp. "We have to hurry before they catch us". The scarred boy said. ( In this story Dabi is the same age at toga and Deku) As they started to run faster. They were all then cornered in an alleyway hiding behind a dumpster. Toga then stood up and said the stupidest thing to be said at that moment she screams "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH US". Both Deku and Dabi yell in the perfect sink "TOGA SHUT THE FUCK UP". That when Deku passed out from the pain of the burn. Toga and Dabi ended up surrendering, and being knocked out.

(Time skip brought to you by your lazy ass author-san)

(Deku P.O.V)

I woke up in a room with Toga and Dabi next to me in chairs. I still didn't know where the hell I was so I was looking around when I noticed a mirror in the room and the rest of the room was empty, except a table and another three chairs on the other side of the table. I finally knew where we were we, we were in an interrogation room.

I look to my side and see Dabi and Toga still knocked out from the heroes capturing them I assume. I yell there names to wake them up but to avail. I was going to shake them both but noticed I had quirk canceling cuffs on.  Too bad, they don't know that they don't work on me, but I can't let them find out yet. So I use my telekinesis to yell at them. I then provided to yell "GET THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKERS". They both jolted up and glared at me I then burst out laughing hysterically. They both groan and start to look around the room. They then noticed the cuffs. Toga just ripped hers off and then Dabi's cuffs. They both then asked me why I didn't use one of my strength quirks to get out of mine and I told them I didn't want them to know yet that they didn't work on me.                             
They both said "ohh" and Dabi melted mine off of me.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Toga then yelled DEKU-KUN~. Deku groans at her with an annoyed face. Toga laid on the table staring at the ceiling. Dabi was banging his head against the wall and thinking over his life decisions as to why he is here with these to nut jobs well one more crazy than the other. Deku was just standing there looking at the mirror. That when Toga jumped up and screamed buddy murder before tackling Deku to the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK TOGA GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME BITCH" The greenet yelled.

"But Deku-kun I want to see ur pretty blood she then took one of her knives and stabbed him in the arm. "TOGA WHAT THE FUCK GET OFF OF HIM AND DON'T STAB HIM. JUST BECAUSE HE CAN HANDLE THE PAIN DOSENT MEAN HE WANTS TO BE STABBED." Dabi yelled. He then tackled her off od Deku who was just laughing like a maniac. They both then turned and looked at the boy with confused looks then realized at that moment they FUCKED UP bad. Deku stands up and takes the knife out of his shoulder and throws it right at Toga. She dodges and it pierces the wall behind her. Dabi just stands there waiting to end. Deku then charges at Toga and they start a fight with each other rolling on the ground like too little kids.

That's when a man walked in and told them to take a seat. He then sees that they are out of there cuffs and there is a bloody knife in the wall. He then thinks "Fuck this" and calls in Eraserhead and All Might and principal Nezu. They walk in and the detective walks out. Eraserhead then realizes why he walked out and sighs rubbing the bridge of his nose in between his eyes.

He sits down and pulled out files with the three villain's information. Starting on the left was Toga. Name Toga Himiko code name Toga Age 16 quirk: Transform to the person of who she consumes blood from. After the effect wears off she will be nude. She has blond hair put into two messy buns on each side of her head she has yellow cat-like eyes and she seems to have a light blush always on her face. She has a tan cardigan and gray or blue skirt. Kill count 636.

(What she looks like)

Next Dabi Name unknown code name Dabi age 15-16 quirk cremation his flames are hot enough to cremate a person to ash. Drawbacks are hurting his body in the processes. Kill count 681 wears a white tank top with a long black coat that went down to his ankles and black pants. His face had scarred tissue that was stapled to his face under his eyes and under his mouth going down to his chest, he had the same thing on his arms and legs.

 His face had scarred tissue that was stapled to his face under his eyes and under his mouth going down to his chest, he had the same thing on his arms and legs

                       (This is Dabi)

Lastly, Deku went missing a year ago. Name Izuku Midoriya "DON'T CALL ME THAT" the greenet yelled. "Ok," the sleep-deprived man said. Code name Deku age 16 quirk we think is super strength (it's actually All for One but he doesn't want them to know that)
Kill count 635. "HAHA, I BEAT YOU" Dabi yells as he jumps out of the chair. Toga stands up and yells "NO FAIR" "SO WHAT YOU WON THE BET THIS TIME" Deku yells as he sticks out his tongue like a child. "SIT DOWN" Eraserhead yells. They sit down and continue Deku has a mess of green and black mop of hair and green eyes he wears a white shirt with a black vest and green tie with freckles on his face and black pants.

Once Aizawa (Eraserhead) finished reading there files Nezu spoke up "You are too young to be thrown in prison so you will be transferred to U

Once Aizawa (Eraserhead) finished reading there files Nezu spoke up "You are too young to be thrown in prison so you will be transferred to U.A and put into class 1-A will Mr. Aizawa your teacher. You will also be kept in the dorms. You will have an entire dorm to your self. Understood. "Wh have no choice in this do we" "Nope," Nezu said. Dabi then proceeds to get up out of his chair and slam his head into the wall leaving a dean and repeating the processes. Toga also got up and grabbed the knife from the wall, she was about to stab herself when Aizawa wrapped her in her scarf and knocked her out. Deku jumped up and ran tired the mirror in the room and slammed through it and to the other side with glass sticking out of his abdomen and blood coming from his body onto the floor. The detective on the other side screamed "GET RECOVERY GIRL" And with that, All Might was racing out the door to get Recovery Girl. Dabi had passed out from laughing too much from what just happened and the fact that he almost cracked his skull open from baning it so hard onto the wall. Aizawa sighed to himself saying "this is going to be a LONG year ughhh".