Ch.2 Room's

(Third Person P.O.V will manly be in this P.O.V)

Deku Dabi and Toga all woke up in what looks like an infirmary. Deku sites up and was about to slide out of the bed when he noticed his left handcuffed to the rail of the bed. The same with Toga and Dabi. We all looked at each other confused till the memory of what happened rushed back to them. They all groaned in the perfect sink when a woman walked in and said, "ohh you awake". She then went to her desk and grabbed the phone to call some. After a minute of sitting in silence, Aizawa walled through the door.

(Deku P.O.V)
I looked at Aizawa before realizing that he is probably here to take us to the dorms. "I wonder if Tomura will come and help us, probably not sick we got our self's caught and will probably have us stay here for a month or two as punishment. I wonder what we will do? Will we normal classes? Will we be separated? What if we are separated?
"Hey, kid stop mumbling to yourself and let's go," the sleep-deprived man said. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice he cuffed me. I then use my Telepathy to talk to Toga and Dabi. "SO Dabi since you won the bet what do I have to do?" I asked. "You have to wear a thong the whole day". "Dabi you perv Toga said" "He's the one who lost the bet," Dabi said. "Fine, I don't back out on my word".

(Third Person P.O.V)

Aizawa was walking when he turned around to look at the three teens. They all had a smirk on their faces. "WHAT are you three planing?" Aizawa asked.
"Ohh nothing," Toga said then started giggling like a mad man. Dabi started laughing historically too. "WHAT'S SO DAME FUNNY?" Aizawa yelled. "Nothing for you to worry about just lost a bet that's all," Deku said with a slight frown. Aizawa didn't question it anymore. They continued to walk

when out of nowhere Aizawa stopped and turned around to face the three villain teens. "Deku" Aizawa said, "I forgot to tell you but you have someone here to see you," Aizawa said. "Who would that be?" Asked Deku in confusion. " Your mother," he said bluntly. This caused Deku to stop dead in his tracks and he looked like he just saw a ghost. Dabi and Togo knew exactly where this was going. They both rushed over to Deku to stop him from doing whatever he was about to do.

(Deku P.O.V)

"My mother no" "I can't see her not like this," I thought. "Not after what I tried to do no"

(Third Person P.O.V)

Aizawa looked confused till he saw Deku starting to hyperventilating and having a full-on panic attack. He comes over to the trio but Dabi stopped him and said "Don't go near him and don't mention his mother" "and why no?) Aizawa asked. Dabi was hesitant for a moment before speaking. "Before Deku joined he had tried to commit suicide." "And ever since he would watch his mother from time to time since he failed obviously but he was too scared to go back so he would watch from a fare."

"He missed his mother but one day he say her cutting her self this made him go full-on crazy not like Toga but like panic crazy he quickly called someone and left but after that anytime someone would bring up his mother he would get like this from him seeing her and her seeing him like this." As Dabi finished explaining then both heard a loud thud and both looked over at Deku and Toga. Deku was on the floor knocked out cooled while Toga was just sitting there.

"WHAT happened," both males said at the same time. "Ohh he knocked himself out by hitting his head onto the wall," Toga said bluntly. Dabi walled over to Deku and picked him up bridal style and brushing some of the hair out of his eyes. Dabi smirked and started walking. "Where to now teach," Dabi asked. "To the dorms, you have your own floor that only pro heroes and you three are allowed on." " you will each have your own room right next to each other" "You will also be allowed to decorate your level how you like the school will buy the paint and decorations."