Aizawa Loves His Class.

Shouta loved his class. He really did but he also had those moments that just make him think "Why? Why did his class have to be so idiotic but brilliant at the same time?" There was one incident in particular in which he remembered coming home and telling Hizashi all about it. Which had Hizashi laughing his ass off for a good hour afterward.

It had been a normal day so far they were nearing the last period when he decided 'fuck it' and gave the class a free period. He crawled into his sleeping bag in the corner of the room and pretended to sleep. He couldn't actually sleep because he had four murder happy students to look after. It was going relatively well or as well as it could go with a classroom full of 20 something super-enhanced kids. Dabi, Toga, Shigaraki, and Midoriya were all sitting in the back of the classroom talking and laughing quietly. The rest of the class kept their distance and talked to their own little friend groups. Bakugou's group which consisted of Denki Kaminari, Ejiro Kirishima, Sero Hanta, Katsuki Bakugou, and Kyoka Jirou all sat towards the back near the Villain group. Kaminari being the closest with his back facing the villainess group chatting on about god knows what.

Aizawa watched as Kaminari walked over to his cocooned form. He looked up once Kaminari was standing directly in from of him. "Mr. Aizawa, could I go to the bathroom?" Kaminari looked at him expectantly. He just nodded not having the energy to speak at the moment. All he wanted to do was sleep for the next millennia. As Kaminari left, Shouta looked back at the villain group. He was surprised to see that they had taken Kaminari's book bag. He watched as Dabi opened his own bag and pulled out a jar of pickles and set them down in the middle of their little circle. Next Shigaraki pulled out a padlock from his own bag and set it down. He should probably go and stop this before it escalated but he honestly wanted to see where this would go. He watched on as Midoriya pulled out a small pack of paper and started writing. Once finished writing on a small pack he looked up and smiled at his fellow villains.

Midoriya pulled over Kaminari's backpack and opened it. He looked over at Toga expectantly she seemed to get the memo because she then opened the jar of pickles and handed them over. Midoriya fished out all the pickles and put them in Kaminari's bag. He then handed the jar full of pickle juice to Dabi who then proceeded to drink the liquid. Shigaraki and Toga made a face of disgust but Midoriya just seemed impassive. Midoriya zipped the bag closed, grabbing the lock and unlocking it and then hooking it through the two holes on the two sliders locking it shut. Aizawa raised an eyebrow, wondering what the hell these kids were doing.

Midoriya looked up at Shigaraki and held out his hand asking for something. Shigaraki opened his bag and pulled out a roll of tape setting it down in Midoriya's hand. Midoriya tapped the small packet of paper to the bag and slid it back to where they found right by Kaminari's chair. They all started snickering to each other. Kaminari had walked back into the room at this point and was heading back to his desk. He sat down and talked with his friends some more. Shouta watched a little waiting for what would happen next. A few minutes later Kaminari was reaching for his bag. Shouta looked back at the group behind then and saw that they were all watching with shit-eating grins plastered on their faces. Shouta focused his attention back on Kaminari and watch as he pulled his bag on top of the desk in front of him. He watched as Kaminari looked down at his bag. The look of surprise on his face when he saw the lock holding the two sliders in place locking them together was funny he had to admit. Kaminari then brought his attention to the small stack of papers. He let out a sound of confusion granting him more looks of confusion from his friends.

Shouta got up and walked over to where Kaminari was sitting. Kaminari removed the small stack of paper and had sat them on his desk with a puzzled face. Shouta looked down at the paper spread across the desk. Each piece of paper had four sections, and in each section where four algebra problems. At the top of the first page were the word written in bold letters saying 'If you want your stuff you got to solve the problems they have the code to the padlock.' 'P.S. This might take you a while.' Shouta was at a loss of words. He knew that Kaminari was horrible at math, but he also knew that this could possibly help him. But he did have to admit it was pretty funny seeing the kids look of bewilderment as he stared down at the sheets of math problems.

Shouta turned towards the group of villains behind him and gave a shake of the head along with a small smirk. He watched as they all smirked back at him. He knew that there was no harm in doing this if anything it could actually help improve Kaminari and his math skills. At this point, Kaminari had started complaining. Loudly. Gaining the attention of his fellow classmates. Bakugou had burst out laughing. Kirishima and Sero were howling with laughter along with Bakugou. Shouta watched as the rest of the class began to join in on the laughter. Kaminari sat there glaring at the piece of paper as if it had just murdered his entire family.

It was hours later after school had ended when Kaminari had finally managed to get the code to the lock. He was sitting in the common room with the rest of the class when he finally opened his bag. But was met with a nasty pile of soggy paper and pickles. He looked up at his fellow classmates in horror and disgust. Dabi, Toga, Shigaraki, and Midoriya had all been sitting close by watching as the electric user tried and failed at opening his bag. When he did finally open it the four villains had all holed with laughter rolling on their sides clutching their stomachs tears streaming down their faces. Midoriya was the first to calm down. He took deep breaths in and out trying to collect himself. When he was finally ready he looked up he saw Kaminari looking at his with a disapproving look. Bakugou had taken the time to come over and look inside the bag and was howling with laughter. Midoriya just smiled and walked back to his room Toga, Dabi, and Shigaraki following behind him.

To say the least, Kaminari never let his bag out his sight again.

Hey, guys, I'm really sorry for not updating in a while. I've been really busy with the whole online school thing (Which I almost failed) but still, that's not really an excuse and I'm really honestly sorry. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please tell me if there are any spelling mistakes. Also please tell me if you think my writing is better than my other chapters. I hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you so much for reading. Please stay safe and I hope you all doing good during this time.