Ch.6 SURPRISE

Mature Content Viewer Discretion Is Advised⚠

-picture for the chapter has nothing to do with chapter. I thought it was funny. Thx.-

(Probably should have done this a while ago but ohh well.
Thinking
P.O.V person talking
Others talker out of persons P.O.V
*sounds*)

°•Deku•°
-in dorms 3 in the morning-

I wake up in my dorm room with a really bad headache and my back hurts were my tail bone is. I turn on my side to look at my clock that read 3:46 in the fucking morning. Great just great. I wake up at 3:46 in the fucking morning with a headache and my back hurting. FUCK!!! I get up and start to walk to the bathroom but when I got up I felt something wrap around my thigh. I look down and see a black tail wrap around my leg. I then put my hand on my head and feel to cat ears. AWW, SHIT!!! I completely forgot. Ughh!! Shit, how long has it been? So I walked over to my calendar and looked at the last time I was in my true form.

(If you haven't coughed on yet he is a Neko. The way I am going to have it is that a Neko can hide their Neko form for a month at a time without any trouble. But if you go a little over a month you have extreme pain where your tail and ears would be. For this bot to happen you have to be in Neko form for at least hours for how long you hiding your Neko form so for a month would be a week that you have to be in Neko form. If you're hiding it for a couple of weeks then a day or 2. Anything less than 2 weeks can be held with no breaks. And you will also be unable to hide your Neko form for a month. Also, Neko's have heats and during this time it is incredibly uncomfortable.  During a heat, a Neko is hot and very uncomfortable and want to mate. Neko's can take suppressants but If they do the next heat will be worse. Heats are once a month.)

Shit, it's been over a month since I was in my Neko form. This is not going to end well. I walked over to my bed and tried going back to sleep, but to no avail.

~~Time skip brought to you by my bother freaking out about minecraft~~

I wake up again but this time to my alarm clock going off. I turn to my side trying to ignore my alarm clock but again to no avail. I reluctantly sit up and try to rub the sleep from my eyes. I slid my legs out of the warmth of my bed and stood up to get ready. I had almost forgotten about last night until my tail wrapped around my waist. Might as well follow the rules today so I can at least try to hid this form from the others. Especially if Dabi, Toga, and Shigaraki find out. Only Kurogiri knows about me being a Neko. I suddenly hear footsteps outside my door. Toga suddenly busts through my door with a knife in hand trying to stab me. I block her but then she tackles me to the ground I yelled.

Toga what the fuck are you doing. I need blood it's bin so long since I had blood I need some.~ Wait for Deku why do you have cat ears and a tail.~ Fuck

🗡Toga P.O.V🗡

I was up all night. I couldn't get any sleep all I was thinking about was blood. Ohh god I need blood so bad. I walked over to my clock and checked the time it read 6:43. Deku should be upright. Maybe he can give me some of his blood. He would do that for me right I mean he has done it before.  I get up and start to walk down to Deku's room with a knife. I started passing back and forth thinking. What if he doesn't give me some if his blood. Maybe I can ask the school for blood. Maybe I can get it from one of the students. That's it I give up.  I run over to Deku's room and barge into his room and attacking him with my knife. He blocks of course so I tackle him to the ground. I was on top of him when he yelled. (Deku will have this sign ○ for talking.) Toga what the fuck are you doing.○ I need blood it's bin so long sin I had some I need blood. I said then I take a good look at him he had cat ears and a cat tail. Deku why do you have cat ears and a cat tail. I asked. He just mumbled a fuck. Well? I said.