Ch.7 Trouble Makers

Mature Content Viewer Discretion Is Advised⚠

-picture for the chapter has nothing to do with chapter. I thought it was funny. Thx.-

(Thinking
P.O.V person talking
Others talker out of persons P.O.V
*sounds*)

°•Deku P.O.V•°

We were all sitting at the dinner table eating when Tomura asked me. Hey, Zuku do you still want to go sneak to the beach so we can sleep there▪. Yeah, that would be nice and we could watch the stars. We should probably bring blankets too. Yeah, that would be really nice¡. Said Dabi. Yeah, let's do that. Maybe you can get some better sleep like you said earlier~. Said toga. (For the rest of the story just watch for the signs at the end to tell who it talking Shigaraki is ▪ or ■ Dabi is ¡. Toga is ~. And Deku is ° or ○. Unless it there p.o.v then it's just underlined.)

Once we finished eating we went back to my room to pack some things. I grabbed a duffel bag. We grabbed a huge blanket that I had grabbed and a couple of others we stuffed all the blankets in the duffle bag then a couple of pillows so that we would be nice and comfy. Once we had everything packed I used one of my quirks and teleported us to the beach. But before we left we wrote a note saying we went out somewhere. Then we all signed it.

//Tomura P.O.V\\

Once we got to the beach we found a nice spot to seat up and laid down the bigger blanket on the sand and we all laid down. Of course, Izuku thought I was comfy like last time in his bed when we fell asleep so he laid on top of me. I think it's something to do with the cat part of him. Back at the league he rarely slept but when he did he would always grab a couple of blankets and make a spot somewhere. I don't think he realizes that he does it. Every time I would ask him about it he would just curse under his breath and set it up normally. I have to admit it is cute. He is also scarry at the same time. Toga laid on my right side while Dabi laid on my left and Izuku was laying his back on my chest facing upward. We all watched the stars for a little till I got thinking. When is his next heat and what do we do. Hey, Izuku when's your next heat. And what do we do during your heat to help you?

Ohh um well since today is Wednesday it should start on Monday or sometime soon. And umm keep me in my room since I took the heat suppressants last time this one will be worse so I probably won't have any control over what I do. NO MATTER WHAT I SAY DON'T LISTEN TO ME. It's probably not me talking and the cat part talking so please I'm asking you now please don't do anything I ask or say to do. Try to keep me in my room at all times○. Ok, but how do we know when you're in your heat. Ohh you'll know that's all I'm saying for now.○ Hey, guys let's try to sleep while we can also Mr.Aizawa gave us today and tomorrow off to help you since he saw what happened before you blacked out¡. Wait doesn't that mean he heard your secrets○. Ohh shit, that's right. Great just great who knows how long he was listening to us~. We will deal with it tomorrow maybe Izuku can erase his memory with one of his quirks. For now, sleep. And with that everyone went to sleep. Until.....

--Aizawa P.O.V--

I was doing my usual patrol around the dorms at 1 in the morning. I was walking down the hall on the villain kids' tunnel when I saw that the Problem child's door was open. I thought I should check on them to make sure they haven't killed each other but when I peaked in it was empty. I walk in some more to see I note on the bed I pick it up and it reads.

To whom finds this letter we have gone out. If you are wondering why it is because we need some fucking sleep. Anyway if you want to find us they look.