Ch. 8 May the Villians Reak Havoc On These Poor Souls

I groggily sat up in my bed and look around the sunlit room and that's when I notice how empty the bed was. I look over to my nightstand and see a note on top. I pick up the note and start reading tail swaying slightly behind me.

Dear Izuku,

Himiko, Dabi and Me left around 11:30 so if you need anything come find us if we're not back by the time you wake up.

Love, Himiko, Dabi, and Tomura.

I put the note down and look over and saw that is was 2:34 in the afternoon. I quickly get out of bed a do a light stretch. After that, I get changed into one of Himiko's green booty shorts with one of Dabi's black hoodies that had an astronaut vacuuming up stars on it. I left the room to go look for Dabi, Himiko, and Tomura, but not before grabbing my phone from off its charger. Since it was the weekend I didn't have to worry about school.

I make my way down to the common room and see a couple of the 1-A kids sitting on the couch. I walk over to them and ask, "Hey any of you ass's seen Dabi, Himiko, and Tomura?" They all just stared at me before redhead spoke up, "Yeah dude last time I saw them they were in the kitchen". I nod as thanks and quickly make my way to the kitchen but to my dismay find no one there except for the Off brand Pikachu sitting there on his phone.  I walk over to him and ask, "Hey, have you seen the knuckleheads around I can't find them?" He sat there for a minute before snickering at what I called them. "No. sorry haven't seen them. good luck finding them." He said. I walked off again and went looking for them once more.

It's been 30 minutes now and I still can't find those shit heads. Like come on they would at least be causing some trouble. I even asked all the 1-A brats but they, of course, were useless and didn't know where the fucktards where. I was losing my mind and starting to slightly panic thinking they left me for good. That was until I heard a bang from upstairs. I made a beeline for the stairs and run up to where the bang came from. When I finally got to the top floor  I could see some smoke slowly seeping out from under Dabi's room. I walked over to his room and slammed the door open expecting Dabi to be lighting shit on fire, but what I was not expecting was a huge cloud of smoke to come bursting out of the room almost like a boom went off in there. Once the smoke cleared I could see the three retards sitting at a small coffee table in the middle of the room smoking what looked to be weed or some shit. There was also food bags and wrappers thrown all over the place. I walk into the room and it seemed as though the fuckers didn't even notice me. I looked at Dabi's face he had bloodshot eyes and a goofy grin on his face while he brought a cigarette to his lips and took a deep breath in and after a few seconds let out the breath he was holding letting a puff of smoke leave his lips, he then took the cigarette and taped the end on the ashtray and continued to smoke to high to notice me. I looked at Tomura who did the same. I then looked at Himiko who I had a cigarette in her left hand and a cookie in her right with a pack of cookies right beside her. I kid you not when I say I watched her take a bite out of the cookie than she slowly brought the cookie to the ashtray hitting it with her pointer finger letting a few crumbs fall into the ashtray before bringing the cookie back to her mouth to take another bite. 

I watched in disappointment at what I just witnessed her do. I turned on my heel and left closing the door behind me and walked back into my room and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. 

It was around 3 in the morning when I woke up again to Dabi shaking me awake. I turned and looked at him. He stared at me for a moment before saying, "Did you know that a human head will remain conscious for about 15 to 20 seconds after it's been decapitated ." and then went back to fucking sleep. Leaving me to sit there and think 'Just where the hell did he get that fact from'.

Hey, guys, it's me. I just wanted to let you know that I am really sorry for not posting in a while it's been really hectic with my family lately but I finally posted. Yay for me!!! Also, tell me if my writing has gotten any better I've been practicing. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. PS, this was not made up it this actually happened to one my family member that told me so I could use it for my book if you wondering have a nice day!!! BYE!!!!!