getting dirty part two

I took a table next to the front door, this whole idea was stupid! What am I thinking last night was a forced dare. She is not into me! I'm as hopeless as deku but with depression and suicidal thoughts, momo waked in looking around,"Hey momo over here!"I said while waving her down."Oh hey todoroki!" Momo said with a smile,she walked over and took a seat across from me."how are you?" Momo asked in a cheery voice."uh good how are you?" I asked,"Good" she said awkwardly,"you look beautiful." I said slowly, Momo blushed."Are we dating or is it like friends with benefits deal or something? type of thing? I asked."Well friends with benefits did not work out so I guess we are dating!"Momo guessed, I took a sip of my tea"I thought you were gay but I guess not"momo said in a more question voice,"no I like both genders" I replied," so you like this*momo makes a thoty hentie face* and this* momo makes a rough man type face*?" Momo asked,"yea" I said in a depressing voice."what's the greatest feeling you have ever felt?" Momo said in a number 15 voice."pleasure"I replied with a sexy look."so you want pleasure? Ok follow me..." momo said while getting up,"ok" I said, Momo led me down a alley way,"stand there"Momo pointed at the area, I walked the th place and stood there."now what?" I asked, "you'll find out" momo said, she pulled out some type of gun and shot me in the arm, in shock I slowly looked down to see a needle in my arm. I looked at her,"why?" I asked. Momo just giggled and waved goodbye to me, I became dizzy and fell to my knees, Momo lifted my chin and shooshed me, then momo laughed and let me fall to the ground as everything faded away....