the return //coryx style

A/n

Hey look after a "this book was so bad bc it was my first book I've ever wrote so imma delete it" phase, the terrible generic mentally crippled book is back! Hopefully the return of school and the many books (like 25) I've read so far have taught me something about perspective. And awwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy we go!
(Do u guys get that reference?)

Kirishma, Me, And Ashido. Surrounded the dimly lit table staring at a map of the U.A with pictures, calculations, response times and more  littered on it.
"This is the big one, though it was a mere dream it is happening. Yes many references but wake up samurai, we have a city to burn. Many things have happened while we slept. And it is disturbing, to the plan. Ashido has found a way to hack into the system so we have two ways we can go. First, Ashido not included. We pass the system as new security guards and plant a new c4 called C4/598 around the building. Replace the water used for sprinklers with gasoline. But first fill the air ducts and the place with poison gas. So first the gas will be released causing chaos and confusion with 70% of the students dying. And then we light a fire causing the sprinkler system to go off, get out of their and watch the place go kaboom.
On the other hand we get ahold of a nuclear bomb. Then set that in the U.A, and get the hell out of Japan. Or we save the bomb for another hero school. Either way we are being paid a few billion for this job. Are you in or out?" I explained sticking to the script I planned out.
"I don't know man you just like dropped a word-bomb on me but all I got out of that was money. And money makes me manly so I'm in"
Kirishma said picking up a replica of the C4
"If my cut is more a million, I'm in"
Ashido added.
"Good, I'll gather the supplies and we meet next week" I said with a smile.
If all went well we could cripple the hero society with one swift slice of our blade...