the news

Arthur's note

(It's like 2am and I'm tired and srry for The horrible titles but anyways let's do this!!!)

Bakugo pov

"The fuck was Deku thinking?!?!" I thought to myself. "Why did he shoot Ochako?" I kept thinking about why the stupid need would shoot his girlfriend for no apparent reason! I slowly walked through the hallway to door 368. I opened the door peaking in the hospital room, surely enough there was Ochako. Sleeping with no worries and it looks like she's having a sweet dream, I walked in and put my hand on hers, I truly loved her if it not for this fucking coma she is in and that ducking deku! She was my whole life and all that kept me going with her round puffy face. I put a letter in her hand then left the room taking the elevator to the roof, I balanced on the edge of the roof thinking about my life and how bad I was and wanted to be good. I jumped feeling the air against my body remembering all the good times I had as well as the bad ones, I embraced my death as I saw the ground getting closer..... suddenly my whole boy had unimaginable pain slowly fading numb as my vision went black.

Police officer Ryan pov

As I arrived on sene I saw a young male on the ground. As I got closer I saw blood everywhere and his skull and we'll whole body crushed by the inpact, suicide was normal in some areas but this was unlike any of the ones he'd seen. The kid was Bakugo and I knew his mother, sad....

WWhen the funeral company hears about a green haired murderer killing everyone