devilish laughs

Todoroki's pov

I laughed at the joke momo made. We were currently heading up to the roof of the UA my favorite spot in the hole school
"Here we are!" I announced to momo
Momo peaked over the edge and looked down at passing cars before laughing.
"What's so funny? I asked.
"This is your favorite spot!!! I thought it was in that noose your trying to make fit!" Momo joked sarcastically.
I put my hand on momo's shoulder and laughed.
"Nice one but hope you like your grave!"
"Wha-" before momo could question I
Swiftly pushed her off listening to her screams before there was a sound of a huge crack and other screams.
I heard something drop from behind me and turned around. There standing was deku which had dropped his gun and had streams of tears rolling down his face.
"D-Deku?" I called out.
"Why?" He responded falling to his knees literally crying a river.
I ran to him and hugged him.
"It's just how life is deku" I reassured him. I felt a sharp pain in my back and stood up raising my left hand. Blue flames came out immediately setting deku on fire. He screamed in pain backing up right towards the edge of the roof. Deku smiled widely and let out a devilish laugh before jumping off the ledge.
A portal opened from behind me and I started stepping back

Life has nothing better than money which feeds the greedy making us like this.... this is life.

Ashido swung open the door.
"W-Who are you?" She questioned.
"Nobody" I responded and threw a ninja star at her hitting her in the shoulder causing her to fall down the stairs. Before denki could check on her he ran upstairs shooting lightning at the portal.....