lightning and thunder

Kaminari's pov

As Mina fell down the stairs blood splattering all over my face and mouth, (ewww) I was very thankful Mina's blood was not acid but did taste sweet making my mouth drool for more. Before Mina's body could land straight on me I dodged to the left taking a glance at mina's limp body. Before I knew it instincts kicked in and I ran up the stairs to find a purple portal with a guy fading into it.
I shot electricity into the portal and blue flames spit back. Stepping back by the harsh heat of the flame I got a glimpse of three shiny things coming straight at me. I swiftly dodged two and the other was out of sight. Suddenly another shiny thing shot out of the portal straight at me. My body was frozen and couldn't move, my hand hit the blade causing the blade go right towards my face and it left a deep cut across my left eye knocking me to the ground. The portal closed leaving me to my thoughts and the soft wind soothing me. Mina! I ran towards the door and almost fell down the stairs. I made my way to Ashido and picked up her limp body. I examined the body setting my eyes on the ninja star logged in her shoulder. I quickly plucked out the object throwing it to the side.
(I know that some of u are thinking dirty but save it for later) Ashido woke up with a jolt scanning her surroundings. Her eyes locked onto mine for what felt like eternity. She gasped and glanced at the side of my face.
"Kaminari your I-injured!" Ashido gasped out. She gently wiped the blood off my face and touched the cut.
I flinched at the burning sensation. Ashido moved her hand away and gazed at me again.
"Awwwww I ship it I ship it!!!" Someone let out a fanboy screech.
I slowly turned around to see kirishima staring at us with a huge smile on his face.
"Excuse me but someone jus died and your making ships?!?!" I questioned the red haired fuck.
"The fuck kirishima!"