After match

I rubbed the scars tracing them up to my face, then down again...
"You wanna play like that do you now? I'll play your little games, I'm in control now,"

"So anyways the rest was lost in history as for some reason someone decided to make a weird plot. Kill literately every important person.
Than nuke a school and kill their teammates.
So I guess I'm talking to  this radio in a bunker ha ha. Telling the story of whatever the fuck this abomination of a story this is.
To make it simple I'm just breaking the fourth wall and saying we are all Sims in a never ending nightmare plot the writer will put us through.
I watched it all unfold, all of it.
So this is the happy fucked up end of the story..... unless......"
Todoroki explained while eating a ration of soup. Somehow he managed to get the radio working. Entertaining all in every bunker in Japan.
The ground started to shake violently as todoroki spilled boiling water on his face again.
"oh god.... OH NO NO NO NO NOT ANOTHER PLOT NOOOO-"

........

200 years later.

??? P.O.V

I struggle to keep a constant stream of light on the paper as I read. The writing was frantic saying some stuff about supplies and how there was something hunting them.
... blah blah blah
40ft.....
Blah blah sirens and white noise blah blah blah
Whatever was chasing them sounded manly
....

EDIT: don't expect much to get to this point but anyways I might continue the story but we will see
If you got here congrats on that my friend and I hope you're doing well.
Thanks for suffering through this book with me
18 chapters of cringe would be a cool name.