XVII

" Does it ring any bells Agust?" Taehyung questioned with anger slowly bubbling inside of him rising slowly.
Jimin's eyes widen at the sight of such a deep massive scar. He couldn't pull his eyes away from it until he seen Yoongi take a step forward.
" What did you call me?" Yoongi questioned with anger rising up knowing he will be unable to hold his anger.
" Agust. Hmm, remember that old little nickname? Does the fucking deep scar bring anything back?" Taehyung said through his gritted teeth and jaw locked in anger.
Yoongi stayed silent way to silent until he broke it off with such a dark chuckle.
" Ah! You were the nerdy ass kid in high school. Yep! Remember you now! How you doing pip squeak?" Yoongi's tone was dark and dry  making Jimin feel uneasy of his presence.
" Fuck you yoongi. I'm glad they threw your ass in fucking rehab and therapy. You needed it."
" Well, that scar will help you to remember never to fuck with me." Yoongi said with gritted teeth.

Jimin just stood right next to each of these good looking men who were currently fuming with anger and hatred with one another.
He was very confused on the current situation. He wasn't sure if he should intervene with both of them or just simply walk away. He was confused, very confused.

Was Yoongi a terrible person back then? Was he a bully just like Jimin had dealt with in his High school years?

Taehyung noticed a confused Jimin right next to Yoongi and a smirk grew across his face.

" You seemed confused little guy," he says with a pouting face, " Well, your boyfriend right here almost fucking killed me because I knew his dumbass is-," Yoongi had completely cut him off shoving him towards the shops window. It started Jimin so much it almost made him frightened of Yoongi.

" Don't you say another fucking word Taehyung," his voice was threatening and evil. Fear rises inside of Jimin making his heart pound so much harder then it has ever before. Taking a few stumbling steps back until his back hit against the counter holding his hand against his chest, breathing a bit harshly.

Memories of such a vivid moments began to show up.

- Flashback -

Groaning in pain begging in desperation for these 2 guys and a female to stop hurting him.
" Awh, is little Jimin begging us to stop?" she says with a pouting face.
" P-Please.. stop.." he begs.
She grabs a hold of his hair yanking it back making his face, face hers as he was on the ground.
" Keep begging like the fucking dog you are," she says through her gritted teeth disgusted by the sight of seeing him.
Only small whimpers manage to leave his mouth nothing more.
She grips onto the handful of hair tightly yanking it again harder, " I said beg!"
That's what he did, he begged.

She lets go harshly making his head throw back harshly and hit against the cold dry wall.
" You know what to do, i'll be outside keeping watch," she says to the 2 guys who stood behind and watched.
They both grew big smirks on their faces and began to beat Jimin senseless, until they felt satisfied enough.

- End of Flashback -

The noises and arguing happening in the shop were now barley audible. He couldn't hear nothing but his pounding heart. He needed to get out of here. He needed to get away from such people that were similar to them in the past. Slowly, stumbling down a dim hallway seeing a black door he quickly rushes towards it slamming it shut not really caring for his surroundings.

Sliding against the door, placing the palm of his hands on his eyes trying to calm every single nerve that was tense at the sudden outburst he had seen from Yoongi.

Yoongis POV

" I see you still haven't changed Yoongi," Taehyung said with a snickering tone.
" Say another damn word I'll make you remember why you have that damn scar in the first place," I said through my gritted teeth. God, I wanted to beat his ass so bad.
" What? Just because I knew you were fucking bisexual you fucking sliced me!"
There it was, that word. I punched the window right beside his head letting him know I will fucking do that same thing again and not miss this time.
" This isn't high school yoongi. I'm not scared of you or anybody else," He grabbed my wrist pulling it off his clothing and shoving me away from him.
" Get the hell out of my shop or I promise you, you wish you would have stayed far away from Daegu and I'll take that precious little boyfriend of yours,"
Hearing those words leave his mouth made me just chuckle, " Dude, are you threatening me?" I said with a dry laugh. I'm actually amused.
" Get out," He said once again.
" I'm not leaving till I get that car," I said while pointing at the car parked right in front of his shop.
He lets out such a sarcastic laugh it made me want to just throw myself at him and beat the living day light out of him.
" No, I won that car,"
" Don't make me laugh kid. You cheated I seen you. Now! Give me the damn car keys," I said not making me repeat myself.
" Or what?"
And there it was. The last straw I had that held everything together.

Guess therapy should have kept me longer.