• 34 •

A week passes and Jimin has kept himself locked away in his room rarely ever coming out. He hasn't spoken to Yoongi or Yoongi hasn't bother to call or leave a message.

He was at a delicate state. He was slowly falling into depression, crying to himself softly at night just to be able to sleep. Even through in his sleep memories of Yoongi and him came up making him whimper in his sleep.

At times he would scream out while sleeping yelling for Yoongi. The pain Yoongi left him was engraved into his mentality. Namjoon and everyone else would rush into the room and comfort him and hope he would slowly go back to sleep. Neither of them could handle to see their loved on in this much pain, especially Jungkook.

He grew hatred for the man and was disappointed in Jimin for still being attached to someone who didn't care about him.

He took it upon himself to fix this situation.

He sneaked into Jimin's room in the middle of the night grabbing his phone and putting in the password which was for one easy " 1234 ".

Gosh, Jimin you're such a kid, he said to himself. He looked through his contacts for the name of Yoongi and found it.

He quickly sent him a text and hopped he would respond quickly and to his surprise he did.

Yoongi: Oh.. hey.

Jimin: Can we meet up? It's important.

Yoongi: I don't think that's a good
idea.

Jimin: Give me 5 minutes. That's all I need.

Yoongi agrees and Jungkook quickly tells him where to meet up. He deletes all the messages and places the phone back where it was.

" I'll take care of this.. I promise.." he whispered softly before planting a kiss on Jimin's forehead and walking out the room.

" he whispered softly before planting a kiss on Jimin's forehead and walking out the room

Alsooo, Can you check out my NeW fF. Would mean a lot TY. 😢