• 28 •

He stared at the house intensely with nothing but fear and rejection. With, everything in his power he tried to avoid his rapid harsh heart beat. It's something that he feels is making him stop what he really wants to do.

He puffs out a heavy sigh making his warm air turn into smoke. The days were getting colder. The sky was grey with very little sunlight.

He takes in a deep breath and walks towards the house keeping his mind blank and the sound of his beating heart.

He knocks harshly and waits for him as he swings his arms back and fourth. The door swings open and it's still the same female from last night.

" Oh, you aga-" He quickly walks pat her and inside the house.

" Yoongi!" he shouts.

" Hey! You can't just come in here!" the small woman in a bathrobe shouts out.

" Look, I'm sorry but I need to talk to him." he spits out.

" Well, he's in the shower. Come back another time."

" I'll wait." he walks towards their living room and sits patiently on the couch with the confused woman following behind him.

" Who are you? Why do you come here all the damn time?" she was beyond aggravated.

" Are you his girlfriend?" He spits out without a thought. The theory that he has been keeping in his mind all night was out. The answer he's been begging to know about will be revealed right here right now.

She bit her bottom lip before shaking her head no, " No, I'm not."

" Then, what are you too him?" he furrowed his brows.

" His come and go fuck. I-I told him I loved him but he wants nothing with that or maybe me? I-I don't know." her eyes stuck to the floor ashamed of herself. She felt embarrassed to even say it out loud. She was just his doll when he needed a good fuck.

She should think better of herself. Treat herself with respect but her die hard love for Yoongi was unstoppable. She loved that man even if she was good just for one night.

" Oh.." was all he could make out feeling bad for the woman. There was nothing to say. He was jealous of course but he felt bad for her pity that she was basically a booty call.

They both stood in pure silence before she asked a question for him as well.

" What about you? What are you too him?"

" A f-friend.. best friends." She nods and turns towards the flight of stairs from the sound of footsteps coming down.

Jimin immediately stood up and stared at the stairs intensely. This was the moment. The moment he confesses.

" Jimin..? What are you doing here?" he asks.

" I need to talk to you.. alone." he glances at the woman and back at him.

" Uh, okay. Hey you should go Mia." He motions to the woman towards the doors and Jimins eyes immediately widen by the familiar name.

Mia. Could that be.. Namjoons ex? No, there could be thousands of girls named Mia.

She nods quickly rushing upstairs coming back fully clothed and walks out.

" What did you need to talk to me about?" he ruffles his ashy blonde hair with the damped towel walking towards Jimin.

" I uhm.." the closer he got towards Jimin the harder it was for him to tell him.

" Uhm what?" he chuckles softly and now standing right in front of the nervous boy.

Here goes nothing..

" I have-" he lets out a deep sigh breaking contact with the floor and up to meet Yoongi's eyes. " I like you. I like you a lot Yoongi."

Pure silence was given as a response. Jimin could feel and hear the sound of his heart beat creeping up on him slowly. The silence was worse way worse. He needed an answer but he was given nothing but an empty stare.

" I-I'm sorry I shouldn-"

He got cut off by an immediate kiss. A kiss that caught him off guard. Yoongi pulls away and stares deeply into the now shocked boy. He leans in again feeling his lips connect with his once again.

This time Jimin kissed back.

He feels the same way..