• 33 •

" He what!?" Jungkook shouted out angrily starting both of the men in front of him.

" K-Kookie.. calm down.. pl-" Jimin spoke out only to get cut off.

" Calm down!? You want me to calm down after what he did!? WHAT HE SAID WAS UNCALLED FOR!"

" Jungkook." the older male gritted out. " You need to relax."

" How can I? Your no-"

" I'm just as pissed as you are but Jimin needs to be cared for more than that guy does. We can handle him later but right now Jimin needs us." By the wise words from Namjoon, Jungkook pokes the inside of his cheeks and nods.

" Thank you. Jimin. Are you hungry or anything?" Namjoon asks.

" Just thirsty.."

Namjoon nods and leaves the room with the two younger males alone.

" Do you still like him?" Jungkook asked randomly.

" What?"

" Do you still like him Jimin."

He bites his bottom lip unsure, " I don't know.."

" If he was to apologize would you accept it?"

" Y-Yes.." he stutters out.

" Why?" he chokes out.

" I don't know.. maybe because.. I still do like him? I don't know.."

" But he fucking hurt you Jimin and your still wiling to forgive a bastard like him?" The lump in his throat began to form making it harder for him to speak.

He stood silent unsure how to answer the question. Yes, he would forgive him.

" I love you Jimin.. but clearly that piece of shit has your heart." Jungkook wipes his fallen tears and walks out the room.

oof this is SUPA short. i'm the sorries.