XIX

After, watching a few youtube videos he was convinced he understood now.
" You got this ChimChim!" He says to himself with so much confidence. He starts the car up again, putting his seat belt on and his hand on the gear. He moves the gear to reverse and presses on the gas pedal sending the car on full speed backwards hitting the front of someone's car. He immediately froze. Oops..

He glances behind him and sees nobody in the car, he quickly puts the car in drive pressing the gas pedal lightly sending the car forward.
" Haha!! " he laughs to himself feeling proud. He presses on the gas pedal a bit more sending the car to rush forward catching him off gaurd and quickly pressing the brake pedal sending the car to a harsh stop and making him jolt forward.
Okay, driving in officially hard!

He groans to himself upset and puts the car on park stoping right in the center of the parking lot drive way. He bites his bottom lip knowing he has to call Yoongi for help which he didn't want to do at all. He sighs and pulls his phone out dialing him once again.

" Hey! Why did you ha—" Jimin cuts him off once again never letting him finish his ongoing sentence.
" I need help." he says through a sigh resting his forehead against the wheel.
" What's wrong!?" his tone had went on full panic and worry.
" I—" he groans once again annoyed of himself, " Just! Just get your ass at the tattoo shop! I'm in the parking lot! Bye!" he hangs up again and slumps back in the drivers seat upset with himself that he couldn't drive making a pouting face to himself.

BEEP! BEEP!

The sound of a honking car makes Jimin jolt up in his seat as he sees an upset tattooed man waiting for him to move out of the drive way.
" Hurry up! I don't have all day!" the tattooed man shouts out his car window.
" okay! okay! Geez," Jimin says glancing at the gear an moves it to reverse. He presses the gas pedal harshly making the tires screech and sending the car backwards in full force. He presses the brake pedal harshly once again knowing there was enough space between both cars. The man huffs in response and drives inside the parking lot parking in between the yellow lines perfectly. He gets out shooting Jimin a glare before he disappears from the corner.
" Ugh! This is the worst! He was so rude!"
He puts the car in park unknowingly where he parked and suddenly didn't care. He crossed his arms annoyed and stared at the road in front of him. He lets out a small yawn and through his blurry yawning tears he sees a very familiar black car quickly coming into the parking lot making such a harsh turn inside making black burn marks on the pavement. It was Yoongi.

Wow, he came quickly.

He watches as he parks the car above the yellow lines. He gets out of his car quickly rushing towards the tattoo shop, Jimin leans onto the wheel watching him in awe accidentally adding too much pressure honking the horn of the car.

BEEP!

It was loud making Jimin jolt away from the wheel making him panic placing his hand over his chest.
" Stupid car! You scared me!" he shouted.
He looks up and sees him staring at the car confused squinting though the glass window and recognizing the platinum blonde hair. It was Jimin. He shot a small smile towards Jimin making him a bit flustered seeing such a small unique beau- What the frick frack?! That is NOT a beautiful uNiQuE smile Park Jimin!

He jogs towards the car making Jimin roll the car window down.
" You got the car?" he questions.
" What does it look like?" he shoots back a sarcastic question. He was annoyed of Yoongi because he left him alone.
" Look, i'm sorry I left you. I just—" Jimin cuts him off again for what seemed like the millionth time.
" Teach me to drive this thing so I can get home." he says with an annoyed tone glaring at the handsome man.
" Fi—" he stopped for a moment and grew a evil smirk on his face.
" What?" he questioned him confused.
" No, figure it out yourself." he says as he leans away from the car stuffing his hands in his pocket with a smirk and turns around slowly walking towards his car.
" What!" Jimin shouts angrily. He turns the car off unbuckling his seat belt quickly getting out of the car leaving the door wide open.
" You said and I quote " I can get home by myself" your words not mine." he shrugs with his back still facing the younger one.
" W-Well, fine! I don't n-need your help!" the younger shouted at the older annoyed and frustrated at the older's actions. He huffed and pouted as he stomped his foot on the ground turning on his heels and walking back to the car.

The older slightly turned around seeing such an angry small person. He slightly laughed at his actions making him all mushy wanting to do nothing but coo at him for acting like such a baby. It made him feel all warm and fuzzy.

He gets into his car sitting in the seat letting out a small laugh pulling out his phone shooting a text to Jimin.

Yoongi: I'm kidding.
Of course i'll help.😂

Feeling the sudden vibration in his pocket he pulls out his phone and sees a message from Yoongi. He growls at the sudden name popping up on his phone. He clicks the message and reads it sending him a full on warm smile across his face.

Glancing in his rear view mirrors he sees a big warm smile grow on Jimin's face making him grow a gummy smile as well. He glances at his vibrating phone receiving a message from him.

Jimin: I knew you were going
to help me anyways.. 😤

He slightly chuckles at the message and sends him a message back.

Yoongi: Yeah sure you did😂
Alright, driving classes session
begins now.