XXVI

Throughout, the night Jimin silent his phone as he sees Yoongi finally calling him, texting him, leaving voicemails telling him to pick up.

He chucks his phone across the room hitting an object making a loud crashing noise. He was annoyed, aggravated, jealous but most importantly hurt. He was feeling so much emotions he wasn't sure how to cope with them, especially late at night.

He just laid in bed staring at the white ceiling thinking how a man who lost his wallet suddenly take control of his emotions.

He sighs shutting his eyes claiming himself down but mainly due to his soft pounding heart. He is grateful for the pills but not too much.

A few, small knocks made him open his eyes and sit up from his bed staring at his door as more soft knocks were made. He got up from his bed opening the door to see a half asleep Namjoon.

" Everything okay?" the sound of his deep sleepy raspy voice filled the quiet hallway.

" Y-Yeah.. sorry. Did I wake you?"

He yawns a bit, stretching his arms out and nods, " Sounded like something fell."

He felt bad for waking him up due to his anger but his emotions seem to have a strong control on him. He felt like he wanted to talk to someone at this point.

Possibly, come out to his best friend who is lien a brother to him older brother. The thought of explains everything to him as to why he comes home late. Why he's always smiling brighter then the sun. Why he's been so secretive lately. Was he ready to pour everything out to Namjoon? His feelings and to help and understand these feelings. Something he hasn't felt since ever.

" Namjoon?" his voice is soft and pleasing almost sounding desperate for help.

" Yes?" he asks worriedly due to his tone.

" Can we.. talk? I-I just need.. to let everything out." he stares down at the door handle afraid to make eye contact.

" Of course. What's wrong?"

He sighs and opens his door widely letting Namjoon enter his room. He shuts the door and sits on his bed with Namjoon following and sitting beside him.

" What's wrong Chimmy?"

He lets out a deep breath bitting his bottom lip not knowing how to explain or find the right words.

" I.. I think I'm.." he looks up too Namjoon who's looks at him softly, " gay.."

Then, it was pure silence nobody said anything. Only blinking and the sound of Jimin's breaths going deeper and deeper scared from the silence.

" I-i'm so—" he was cut off by and immediate hug. A tight warm, loving hug.

" It's okay Jimin. I don't give a fuck if you were some creep with a weird fetish, I- We would still love you no matter what." he says as he grips onto Jimin who feels so fragile at the moment.

He was afraid that he would be judged by those who he loves. He wraps his arms around Namjoon tightly letting out a small shaky sigh whispering "thank you."

They kept each other in their arms but Namjoon pulled away and rested his hands on his shoulder giving Jimin a tight squeeze.

" Who's the lucky guy?" he asks with a smile that makes his dimples pop out deeply.

He chuckles softly, " His name is Yoongi."

" Ah.. so, is that why you're rarely home now? Is that the guy making our small Jimin so jolly?" he chuckles a bit and let's go of his shoulders.

He nods shyly.

" Tell me about him, your feelings for him, what he looks like and such."

Jimin giggles a bit. He gets up from his bed heads towards the corner of his phone and picks it up.

" You threw your phone!?" Namjoon furrowed his brows.

" Complicated which I'll explain why."

Namjoon nods and he sits back down scrolling through his phone pulling up a picture on his phone of Yoongi and him together.

He simply smiled in awe

He simply smiled in awe. Jimin slowly began to talk about him from how they had first met and how they began to hang out so much lately it even took him by surprise. He talked about how he feels around him, how his heart tends to increase its rate when around him. That tend to make Namjoon worry a bit but chose to just ignore it and not make the other worry about it either. He explains every detail not wanting to leave anything out and throughout the whole talk Jimin had a wide smile plastered on his face it made the older feel nothing but happiness for him.

" Well, have you told him how you feel?"

" Uh.. no."

" Why not? I may have never had met this guy but the way you just described your bond with him it sounds like he feels the same."

During, the explanation he avoided explaining what had happened an hour ago. He wanted to simply ignore it because it just tends to make him more upset.

" I don't know Joon.. maybe he doesn't even feel the same let alone.. could be gay." he sighs and lays on his bed with his arms spread out.

" Well, you don't know it you don't try Chimmy." he pokes the youngest stomach making him groan and curl up in a ball.

" I don't know what to tell him.. that's the point. What if I get rejected badly. I don't know how to cope with a heart break!"

" I mean.. you have 3 best friends who would kill anyone who hurts our small fairy. Heart breaks are tough yes.. but you learn from them. It's your own way of learning how to cope with a heart break later on again, it won't be easy i'll tel you that."

" Yeah, I've seen you so heart broken.. I felt so sad because of it." he shakes the images out of his head seeing the depressed Namjoon a few years back.

" Yeah.. fuck you Mia." he flicks off the air making Jimin chuckle.

" But.. just go for it Jimin. Sometimes you have to take risks even if it means you have to loose something in the end." he smiles with his lips and gets up from the bed. " and if things don't go well, we will be here with you along the way."

" Thanks Joon.. means a lot." he smiles a bit getting up from the bed and giving him a tight hug.

" Now, im going to head off to bed. Just rest and think about it tomorrow okay?"

Jimin nods and the older smiles back ruffling his hair. He exits his room and leaves a Jimin who bawls his hands into fists feeling courage.

He was going to confess. It's a risk of being rejected but it's a risk he's willing to take even if it means to ruin his friendship. He wanted to tell him how he feels. Hoping he would feel the same for Jimin.

He was ready.